Perspective

Truth.

So, obviously this game hasnt gone as we had hoped. It might get even worse; however, it is week 2. Relax. We just put up 500 yards total offense a week ago. We are facing a playoff team on the road. This happens to a lot of teams that end up being just fine. We still clearly have talent. It didnt magically go away. Treat the rest of this game like a preseason game. Nothing to freak out about. If Matt Ryan throws another pick down the field it is ok. We have to take shots at this point. Lets just avoid injuries and regroup for Thursday. We will be fine. The sky in not falling.

Either the skys falling or were rising up and I dont think its the latter.

If you only look at it with extreme views, sure. But if you can be reasonable and level headed, it isnt as bad as it looks. Never too high, never too low. Sounds cliche, but there is a reason for that.

no way to spin this day into a positive, I was expecting a competitive effort, the d still looks bad, the offensive gameplan looks awful, to little too late to open it up now, we better bounce back Thursday that's for sure.

im not spinning it, we sucked today. im just saying look at the big picture. we are fine. its week 2. we have been competing, they just made some plays. they have dominated time of possession. it happens.

Not losing like this. We got punked. You can take your rainbows and stuff them back up your ***.

youre taking it way too personally. dont be so emotional.

So did we even practice this week or did we just sit there watching Saints highlights

probably watched college and high school highlights too

dude we havent been blown off the field. they are beating us. one or two plays and it is a close game. stop crying

The Falcons haven't been blown off the field? The Falcons had less than 100 yards of offense at halftime. If the Bengals had a kicker worth a **** it would be 33-3. Losing by 30 points is not getting blown off the field? I wanna know what your definition of getting blown off the field is.

HOW the **** do you get "close game?" at 24-3 in the 4th. Shut it homer.

did i say 24-3 was close? learn how to read bud. i said we were a couple plays from being in a close game. take away that sanu TD that was just too easy and the forced ryan INT to douglas...we couldve been 17-10 at that point. just relax

The Falcons haven't been blown off the field? The Falcons had less than 100 yards of offense at halftime. If the Bengals had a kicker worth a **** it would be 33-3. Losing by 30 points is not getting blown off the field? I wanna know what your definition of getting blown off the field is.

im just saying, we have been playing with them. they have made more plays, but its really not as bad as this board thinks it is. we will be fine.