On The Bright Side-- This Display Today Should Give Our Front Office A Sobering View Of

JG2008

On the bright side-- this display today should give our Front Office a sobering view of the real state of our defense and Oline depth. With no Jake Mathews we have quickly returned to last years dismal OLine performance on runs and pass protection-- Ryan has no time to throw

And there is simply nothing to fear about any aspect of our defense because we simply have

ZPR - Zero Pass Rush

We need a new front office

Arthur Blank will decide. If he is smart, he will watch and carefully assess what Tommy and Smitty do this season.

It is too early to tell whether we need a new front office, but a change must be given some thought. Keep in mind that just because a FO is performing poorly, it does not mean that a better alternative will be waiting in the wings.

We need new armchair GMs. Most here wanted to get rid of Abe. He has nothing left they said. We have Osi, we'll be fine. Then it turned to get rid of Osi. Then it became we have good talent let them develop. Who has this staff developed. Some of the armchair GMs on the board are as bad as the FO. They have continued to neglect the defense and it makes me sick. I hope they see we need a major overhaul. We need to make significant additions not just replace a talent with equal or lesser talent. I really hope we see major change on that side of the ball.

IMHO the problem is TD's and MS loyalty to certain players. We won't make sensible moves. What happened last year TD goes and gets players who are no longer in the league. I like Bier man, Holmes and SJax as quality depth BUT they keep making them our front line players. We haven't used Hester, Smith or Freeman who in one play can make a difference. I still think Reedy with that speed could have helped us a few plays. But we shored up the ST with Stupar? I don't like the game OC D K call's and his short passing game. This team is not far from being SB Contenders IF they make some moves. We can get an OL who can help give us quality depth. What's wrong with taking a look at J C Copeland on the P.S. we know Dimarco on his best day is okay. We have people who can play just as good or better then some of the people who get all the time IF we would just use them. But I want us to win so we just have to hope TD and MS are right.