On To The Bucs

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

So what do you think about our match up with the Sucs? I think we can beat them at home. McCown has been a career backup for a reason. It will still probably be a Hugh scoring game because Nolan is terribad and this team is STILL soft.

I think we win 35-28.

Guest Negatorris

What did you think we would win by this week

I thought we would lose to the Bungles 17-27 before this game. It'll definitely be more of a beating than that.

Guest Negatorris

I'm so depressed right now,..who can be the least bit optimistic about the bucs game after this total *** beating the falcons have gotten today.

Cause I expected this unlike most of the hype fans on this board before the game. This team is STILL soft.

Guest Negatorris

Honestly I expected to lose. There is no shame in losing. There is shame in getting completely dominated and embarrassed like today.

I agree. The Falcons surprised me with this complete egg laying. They look like a high school team.

Guest Negatorris

I hope we don't make Mccown look like Montana like Geno did last year. Cautiously optimistic at best.

I wouldn't hold my breath. DL is weak and our coaches are inept.