Madden 15 Tips- Youtube Channel

The All Madden cpu passing is kicking my ***. Basically if I don't get the sack or at least hit him as he throws it's a guaranteed completion. (The last straw was me chasing Mike Glennon out of the pocket him doing a pirouette in the air and without his feet ever touching the ground throw a 40 yard strike right between a safety and a corner that had the receiver blanketed. Really? Steve Young in his wildest dreams could never do that but Mike ******* Glennon? dry.png ) My solution is probably to start messing with the sliders but I'm trying to avoid that because trying to get cute with the cpu settings has always signaled the death knell of past Madden/Ncaas for me

The All Madden cpu passing is kicking my ***. Basically if I don't get the sack or at least hit him as he throws it's a guaranteed completion. (The last straw was me chasing Mike Glennon out of the pocket him doing a pirouette in the air and without his feet ever touching the ground throw a 40 yard strike right between a safety and a corner that had the receiver blanketed. Really? Steve Young in his wildest dreams could never do that but Mike ******* Glennon? dry.png ) My solution is probably to start messing with the sliders but I'm trying to avoid that because trying to get cute with the cpu settings has always signaled the death knell of past Madden/Ncaas for me

I can't force more than 4 incompletions to save my life unless I take a last second lead and force the opponent to throw some hail mary throws. Sometimes I punt the ball back to them just to pad my interceptions stats lol

Yep I run the 46 also and I like the psycho formation as well.

Yeah! It works great against primarily rushing teams! And that 46 playbook fits the Falcons personnel. Like I know Tru an Alf aren't good on madden, but that play book has so many Safeties and LBs on the field I can drop them back in a zone and I won't have to worry about getting burned by the CPU!

All Madden CPU is tough as he11 but it definitely helps get your skills up for when you do play others head to head.

I always dive straight into online play... Lol

Yeah! It works great against primarily rushing teams! And that 46 playbook fits the Falcons personnel. Like I know Tru an Alf aren't good on madden, but that play book has so many Safeties and LBs on the field I can drop them back in a zone and I won't have to worry about getting burned by the CPU!

I always dive straight into online play... Lol

LOL, Man sometimes dudes online are just straight doing crazy chit and quitting. Tru and Alford ball out for me because I like to play strict man on the outside rarely play zone unless I have a big lead.