I Guarantee That The South Carolina Gamecocks Beat The Uga Bulldogs Tomorrow 9/13/2014

PantherWake

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38-31 GAMECOCKS

If my Gamecocks lose, the first UGA fan to post in this thread chooses my sig which obviously won;t happen.

If my Gamecocks win, I get to brag about it for weeks endlessly.

I'm going to the game btw.

GO GAMECOCKS!!!

Sorry to break this to you, however Music City Bowl has you guys on speed dial!

This is a pure gut feeling. I have no logical reason for picking them.

Gurley looks unstoppable and Georgia clearly looks like the better team but.......

College Football is crazy and I'm going to the game

I'm just kidding with you. I think the game will be close the first half.

Guest fibonacci

Pure gut feeling. No logic

best of luck to you. I'm just messing with you. I don't get to watch college that much. That's why i say I'm not a fan of Georgia. Plus i like mizz for some crazy reason, ever since i was little.

He would have. If we had recruited him. The only thing that's sh!tty is your spelling of the word Heels. Maybe cause we have more 1000 yard backs than any other school ever? And we put players in the NFL.

Don't even try to act like they are a football school. How many players they put in the NFL? Compare them to LSU,,, SEC,,..? Edited by UG9

He was never going to be a Tar Heel...he and Marshall had already decided they both were going to UGA...

BTW UGA is Tailback U...just stop...

Hershal Walker, Rodney Hampton, Garrison Hearst, Terrell Davis, Robert Edwards, Knowshon Moreno...and soon to be Todd Gurley, Keith Marshall, and Nick Chubbs.

Don't even try to act like they are a football school. How many players they put in the NFL? Compare them to LSU,,, SEC,,..?

They aren't. Doesn't make me less of a football fan for UNC. I'm just saying we do put out some players that ball.

http://www.sportingc...y-college/2014/

And Bama and LSu have more NFL players Dez so shut the **** up. You came out of hiding for that? I also never claimed UNC was tailback u Nor did i claim they were on the level of any of those programs. You guys probably forgot he wasn't the most heavily recruited RB in the world.

He was never going to be a Tar Heel...he and Marshall had already decided they both were going to UGA...

BTW UGA is Tailback U...just stop...

Hershal Walker, Rodney Hampton, Garrison Hearst, Terrell Davis, Robert Edwards, Knowshon Moreno...and soon to be Todd Gurley, Keith Marshall, and Nick Chubbs.

I'm sure you know this but they got Chubbs out of cedartown. My nephew went to school with him. Unfortunately my nephew is in band and was not friends with him so there will be no vip invites