Yeah....so Week 2....if We Win And Get The Respect We Deserve....

Stoic

Instead of normal operation....are you doing it backwards....pepper in the bottom?

Yeah....I'm a sick bassard.

jeez dude you are supposed to build up to it, not just blurt out pepper up the azzwhole pepper up the azzwhole, LOL today's word is brought to you by the numbers 8 and 4 LOL.

We won't get respect until we win a ring. Let's forget about wanting game by game respect. Seems like that's enough for some of us. Well it's not. I don't care about getting in season respect. I want national respect.

Respect from the White House. Respect from the city of Atlanta parade. Confetti falling. If you want respect, that's what's going to have to happen period.

Respect is earned not given. We gotta earn it by hoisting a Lombardi. That's it. Game by game ain't enough for me. All these guys y'all hate and call idiots like warren sapp, Heath Evans, espn, etc...They will HAVE to give us our respect if we win the big one. That's it. No if's and's or but's, shoulda woulda coulda. None of that. All the teams we say the media loves has won a championship or 2 or 3.

This is my pep talk for today. Let's go out get a win and not worry about respect. Let's make them respect us after the season. For now let's take care of business.

Edited by TheFatboi