Lions@panthers Week 2 Talk.

Big Bubba

They have more that were just started.

Boom or Bust every week.

Oh god. :lol: That's because the media brainwashed some Saint fans into believing it was impossible for them to lose.

For Panther fans, heck, all we heard this offseason was how much we were going to suck...and finish last place in the division.. So it's not like a loss is going to cause a total freak out... our expectations were never that high to begin with.

Oh god. :lol: That's because the media brainwashed some Saint fans into believing it was impossible for them to lose.

For Panther fans, heck, all we heard this offseason was how much we were going to suck...and finish last place in the division.. So it's not like a loss is going to cause a total freak out... our expectations were never that high to begin with.

You guys have talked ish all offseason, as much as anyone. Don't retcon now

Megatron will find himself running crisp, clean routes all day, for nothing.. As Stafford gets knocked down a split second after the ball is snapped.

I don't think your boys can stop him! Stafford stays healthy and gets it done again.

The Lions offense has so many weapons. Their o-line is solid and Caldwell is having Stafford actually thinking like a smart QB for the 1st time in his career.

The Panthers will have to get to Stafford with just a 4 man rush if they want to win. If they can't, then I don't see the Panthers offense keeping pace with them.

The Lions offense has so many weapons. Their o-line is solid and Caldwell is having Stafford actually thinking like a smart QB for the 1st time in his career.

The Panthers will have to get to Stafford with just a 4 man rush if they want to win. If they can't, then I don't see the Panthers offense keeping pace with them.

Stafford has always showed signs of being a good QB, however injuries have plagued him.