Congrats To Afmb's Own, Paulitik!

g-dawg

Congrats to my good friend and fellow AFMB member, Paulitik. He and "Mrs. Paulitik" moved to the ATL and closed on their lovely new home today intown.

I was fortunate enough to be a part of the process as well since I am a mortgage originator. Anyway, thought you guys might want to congratulate him - he escaped from Washington, DC and now is a local guy.

Congrats Paulitik - hope you guys enjoy your new home - glad you will be able to go to more Falcons games as well!

Paulitik! Glad you escaped from DC! Was a ransom involved? I consider you a fine Falcons fan, with an edge, and always read your view points.

I'm a lurker now due to health reasons but am adopting Frank Sinatra's health tonic. A 5th of Jack Daniels every day for my next 20 years! Well, at least I have a plan!

Enjoy the ATL!

Congrats to my good friend and fellow AFMB member, Paulitik. He and "Mrs. Paulitik" moved to the ATL and closed on their lovely new home today intown.

I was fortunate enough to be a part of the process as well since I am a mortgage originator. Anyway, thought you guys might want to congratulate him - he escaped from Washington, DC and now is a local guy.

Congrats Paulitik - hope you guys enjoy your new home - glad you will be able to go to more Falcons games as well!

Congrats! How weird would it have been if I was the underwriter of his file(I am a mortgage underwriter)? lol

Guest fibonacci

pm me gdawg

Congrats Paul. We have to get together some time at the games.

He moved from DC to Atlanta? Out of the oven and into the frying pan, huh? tongue.png

I don't know how you all live down there in that humidity. Paul will be used to it obviously but my lord I think unless you are raised in that kind of weather, it is a death knell.

Congrats to you and your family on your new home. I hope its filled with happiness and love.

And, more importantly, Falcons stuff.