Ap May Be In Some Trouble

PantherWake

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read the story

not enough info to say anything

for all we know they may have had a back yard football game, kid gets a scraped knee or a couple of bruises , sounds more like a money grab to me, and just because tmz had the vid on R Rice , that does not make them the most creditable source for info....

read the story

not enough info to say anything

for all we know they may have had a back yard football game, kid gets a scraped knee or a couple of bruises , sounds more like a money grab to me, and just because tmz had the vid on R Rice , that does not make them the most creditable source for info....

I know thats why I said maybe and apparently I heard it was over him beating his child with a switch which I thought was normal punishment for children like getting beat by a belt or sent to timeout.

I know thats why I said maybe and apparently I heard it was over him beating his child with a switch which I thought was normal punishment for children like getting beat by a belt or sent to timeout.

well i am old school

my grandmother when i was a kid, she would say, go out there and get me a switch, i would like be crying all the way out there knowing i was about to get azz beat lol, and no way did you break off a twig if you did, she would go out there and get a Branch to beat my azz lol

i deserved every beating i got lol

well i am old school

my grandmother when i was a kid, she would say, go out there and get me a switch, i would like be crying all the way out there knowing i was about to get azz beat lol, and no way did you break off a twig if you did, she would go out there and get a Branch to beat my azz lol

i deserved every beating i got lol

Same here man lol

Switches, not stitches? My neighborhood babsitter used to use switches on us back in the 80s, so obviously ymmv, but this used to just be how you dealt with kids for which the threat of a spanking was not enough of a deterrent.

It's a different time now, though. AP has some really unfortunate timing, as well.

Growing up a switch would have been a blessing.

Ole Yeller was 'her' name, a 3 inch thick 2 1/2 foot paddle with holes drilled through the business end, I **** you guys not. Painted bright yellow every summer and set on the dining room mantle to remind myself and my cousin what would await us if ****** up.

I will admit my cousin took the brunt of beatings, he's not that bright, lol.

AP better hope that the Ray Rice situation sweeps this under the rug.

That ship sunk at the harbor. Goodell is caught up in his own ish ATM so in the time it takes for the League to properly (heh) react to this SWITCHUATION I suspect a seperate social justice faction will start mounting a case against pro Athletes' outdated parenting methods. Smacking your kid is increasingly hard to defend in the court of public opinion. Also in the regular court.

That ship sunk at the harbor. Goodell is caught up in his own ish ATM so in the time it takes for the League to properly (heh) react to this SWITCHUATION SWITCHGATE. I suspect a seperate social justice faction will start mounting a case against pro Athletes' outdated parenting methods. Smacking your kid is increasingly hard to defend in the court of public opinion. Also in the regular court.

That ship sunk at the harbor. Goodell is caught up in his own ish ATM so in the time it takes for the League to properly (heh) react to this SWITCHUATION I suspect a seperate social justice faction will start mounting a case against pro Athletes' outdated parenting methods. Smacking your kid is increasingly hard to defend in the court of public opinion. Also in the regular court.

Yeah, you're right.

I've known people who've gotten pretty harsh punishments by the law for doing lesser things to their kids.

The law ain't F'n around.