Thursday Falcons-Bucs

papachaz

not trying to jump the gun for all you 'one game at a time' guys,

but I saw today, that when we face them they won't have Adrian Clayborn. He was put on IR with a torn bicep.

isn't that at least three DL's this year with torn biceps? Dorsey, Clayborn and who else........is that what Raji is out with too?

Does anyone have 2 tickets for sale to this game? I live in NC and I am going to be in town for that week and I want to take my son to the game.

Make your own thread about it and bump it every once in a while. As it gets closer to the game, some people won't be able to go for whatever reason and will wanna get rid of their tickets.

For al the hype Tampa was getting during the offseason they sure did fall flat on their collective faces in week one. They had the defending division champs at home, without their starting QB and a completely new cast of weapons at the wide reciever position but still couldn't get out with the win. Even considering all of those things if they had came away with a win it would have been a huge confidence boost for that team but by the same token, considering all of those things, losing probably put them in their place. In the event that Atlanta comes out this week and continues upon last weeks record setting offensive performance and they do indeed take the field at much less then full strength that game will be UGLY for them. Like 45-14 ugly.