Mayock Analyzing Matt Ryan

Romfal

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, even Mayock is hating on Holmes when Carimi was the only one beaten for a sack on a straight up bull rush. Still, I believe in Holmes. He definetly improved from last year. All I'm asking is that he tries to improve every game.

I made this point in another thread but Holmes didn't have his best game.

The good news is the interior 3 played well so it gave Matt a pocket to step up into and when Holmes did get beat he didn't give up inside pressure most of the time. Sure he got beat but his guy had to take the long way around.

Matt Ryan took a huge step forward.

The New Orleans game was the 1st time I saw Matt Ryan carry his team to victory. The offensive line was not perfect, the defense was poor, we were down early, yet through all the adversity he did what ever was needed to overcome the challenge.

Matt has always been a very good QB, on Sunday he displayed the ability to be Great.

Man, even Mayock is hating on Holmes when Carimi was the only one beaten for a sack on a straight up bull rush. Still, I believe in Holmes. He definetly improved from last year. All I'm asking is that he tries to improve every game.

wasn't hating on him...just stating the facts....matt ryan prevented the sacks from holmes getting beat....carimi had no practice at left tackle and mayock said he hung in there...which is accurate

Matt Ryan took a huge step forward.

The New Orleans game was the 1st time I saw Matt Ryan carry his team to victory. The offensive line was not perfect, the defense was poor, we were down early, yet through all the adversity he did what ever was needed to overcome the challenge.

Matt has always been a very good QB, on Sunday he displayed the ability to be Great.

Are you crazy? He has done that since 2008 FFS.

Edited by NOVAFalconFan