If I Am Ever In A Bad Mood...

Tuggle'2

I can watch this Saints game again and I'm suddenly happy. I am loving it. The level at which Ryan and really the rest of the team in turn played is great. Our two young CBs are fun to watch. Just watching it and had to say that. Long week at work and putting this game on when I get home gets me all pumped all over again. Man I hope we can keep this up. Skies the limit if so. Stay healthy, the defense should start getting it more, and just thinking about the offense getting better had me stoked about a year I was iffy about.

Just rambling and enjoying the game.

Hope everyone is having a great day. ^_^

Guest King Jigsaw

Or if that ever ceases to work.. you could always email swift and tell him that he's been reinstated. When he says "Really?" You say no and then block his email too. Just because.

I can watch this Saints game again and I'm suddenly happy. I am loving it. The level at which Ryan and really the rest of the team in turn played is great. Our two young CBs are fun to watch. Just watching it and had to say that. Long week at work and putting this game on when I get home gets me all pumped all over again. Man I hope we can keep this up. Skies the limit if so. Stay healthy, the defense should start getting it more, and just thinking about the offense getting better had me stoked about a year I was iffy about.

Just rambling and enjoying the game.

Hope everyone is having a great day. happy.png

Yeah, I taped the "Game Rewind" version of it (whole game in 30 minutes). I've watched it 5 times already! :)

Yeah, do you think he still has some active accounts?

Naw, I doubt it. Who knows.

I was there and have watched it twice since. My husband just shakes his head and enjoys me being on cloud nine and full of hope again.

Haha yeah, "Are you watching that game AGAIN?" is what my fiance just asked. Sitting here with a goofy smile on my face.

Guest facelessman07

I was there and have watched it twice since. My husband just shakes his head and enjoys me being on cloud nine and full of hope again.

Your husband needs to be thankful for a wife who is such a football fan. That is a must for any potential future wife of mine haha

Was anyone else like " oooohhhh sss*******iiiiiiiiitttttt' when Colston first caught the ball during overtime before the fumble?

Thank goodness for Willy Mo because that could of been it.

Yes, my jaw dropped. I couldn't breathe for what seemed like minutes but was only actually a few seconds. lol

Guest facelessman07

I tend to be over the top sometimes but I made sure he knew it from the get go and wouldn't get upset about my football fanaticism.

Over the top? No such thing for a girl to say about football!

Over the top? No such thing for a girl to say about football!

Well, I watch some college mainly to see how the "kids" are playing that we might be interested in for the draft, I attend Falcon home games, or watch them and other games all day Sunday, Monday night, and Thursday night, read everything I can get my hands on. Soooo, some might call it over the top.

Yes, my jaw dropped. I couldn't breathe for what seemed like minutes but was only actually a few seconds. lol

Yep. I quite literally lost my mind there. Colston caught it, and I had this horrible deflated, "Well here we go, that's it" feeling ... and then, that went to total "Holy ****, we're actually going to win this thing" in about a second flat. Because once we recovered that fumble, I KNEW we were going to win that game. Bryant could have come out and kicked it immediately. It just felt like ours at that point.

And ... I've watched every highlight of this game ... oh ... about a hundred times over the last few days. It's not just about beating our arch-nemesis to open the season (though that alone would be enough). It's about getting the 2013 taste out of our mouths and feeling hopeful and excited about the season again.

Might watch the highlights again tonight. Why not? Football's back. Falcons are back.