Steve Smith Has Something To Say To Carolina

DatMan

The main players of our defense may not have it in them to do what needs to be done in our game against the Ravens.

that is hit 89 hard, and put him on the ground as much as possible, since he will be trying to start fights with our players.

It's weird saying this............but, it's probably up to Harper and Norman. Harper has no problem hitting 89 hard....and Norman, I'm sure has been looking for the chance to hit 89.

The main players of our defense may not have it in them to do what needs to be done in our game against the Ravens.

that is hit 89 hard, and put him on the ground as much as possible, since he will be trying to start fights with our players.

It's weird saying this............but, it's probably up to Harper and Norman. Harper has no problem hitting 89 hard....and Norman, I'm sure has been looking for the chance to hit 89.

Has Harper ever hit Steve Smith hard?

89 is pretty freaking annoying when he isn't on my team anymore.

So this is how Saint fans have felt for more than a decade.

89 not realizing that he was just coasting through last season, and would have coasted through this season, until he retired at the end of the year, if he remained a Panther... guy had nothing left to prove.. He should be on his hands and knees thanking G-man for cutting him..now he may have the fire to get close to 2k more yards before he retires....and increase his slim chances of getting into the HOF.

I'm watching Smith tonight and dang, he is inspired! I am wishing we could have picked up and thrown him in a 5 wide run and shoot set!

I would be absolutely dreading week 4 if I was a panther fan. I know I was when we had to face former falcons, like Deion, rison, chandler, brooking, Vick, etc!

I've said it since Baltimore picked him up that he was going to be rejuvenated this season after being cut by us. I know the man, know the player... I honestly believe he plays with the biggest ******* chip of anyone I've ever seen. The whole season is going to be about proving a point, and he'll probably will himself to play above his aging and wearing down 35-year old 5'9 body's capacity. He'll probably look **** good in the process too.

We're his motivation this year, and week 4 is his Super Bowl. He's probably thinking about it every day getting ready for it... I love Smitty, but he's just that sociopathically competitive when it comes to stuff like that.