Atlanta Homers?

treefiddy

Check this gem of a thread out on the Bengals forums.

http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=125888

Calling Falcons fans homers while posting HEAVY homerisms. Acting like the most knowledgeable forum on the internet. Claiming we are like all other fan bases, who regurgitate what the media tells them. While posting crap like this:

LOL!

I'm trying t figure out what changed with them from last season? Matthews was added, but he's a rookie and the last i heard, he's out.

Julio Jones has been running in AJ's shadow since they were both drafted.

Hue will have their D running sprints all over the field. They'll be tired by the 3rd qtr.

Flacco is a SB QB and we put him on his back 3 times, and hit him a lot more than that. We befuddled Flacco all game except for one quarter. Ryan ain't near Flacco.

I'd make a wager that Andy hits a bomb in the first quarter.

Burfict and Atkins are healthy and ready do go. I see Hunt as having a big game, too.

We're playing at home.

Then there's the emotional aspect...playing for Devon Still and his daughter.

Does anyone really think the ATL team competes with all that?

I'll lay a Benjamin on the Bengals if anyone from ATL wants to make the bet.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... I can't claim to follow the Bungles, but this guy clearly doesn't pay attention to the Falcons, either.

Is there any purpose in listing all the changes with our team, or obvious faults in their argument?

What really makes me LOL is their 'emotional aspect' is that they will play harder because of a practice squad player's daughter... best wishes to her, but non-factor.

After 3 consecutive playoff appearances for them, they're clearly a good team. Their defense is tough, they play well at home, and Dalton to Green is a good combo. It should be a good game, but in the end, I can't see them keeping up with the firepower that we have on offense. (And LOL @ Ryan not being as good as Flacco.)

What really makes me LOL is their 'emotional aspect' is that they will play harder because of a practice squad player's daughter... best wishes to her, but non-factor.

What really makes me LOL is that you think he's a practice squad player. He's actually a decent player and just wasn't able to focus in the preseason. He has been on our active roster plenty and is actually active for Sundays game. Do some research.

What really makes me LOL is that you think he's a practice squad player. He's actually a decent player and just wasn't able to focus in the preseason. He has been on our active roster plenty and is actually active for Sundays game. Do some research.

Well that changes everything

His 21 career tackles and half a sack are pretty impressive.

Yes, he provides depth. I'd hardly call him decent.

Most Falcons fans here think Kroy Biermann is a dud, dude at least has over 200 tackles and 16.5 sacks in his career.

His 21 career tackles and half a sack are pretty impressive.

Yes, he provides depth. I'd hardly call him decent.

Most Falcons fans here think Kroy Biermann is a dud, dude at least has over 200 tackles and 16.5 sacks in his career.

He was drafted in 2012 into a deep defense. Did you really expect him to get enough playing time to put up significant numbers? He's good enough to start on ATLs defense though, that's for sure.

He was drafted in 2012 into a deep defense. Did you really expect him to get enough playing time to put up significant numbers? He's good enough to start on ATLs defense though, that's for sure.

Yes, if he is that good, with Atkins being injured. He should have got significant playing time.