Brose, I Thought I Was Going To Have To Miss The Bengals Game To Go To A Baby Shower, Then I Found Out I Don't Have To Go

Mr. Hoopah!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is due on 1/1/15, I told her that if the Falcons are playing at birth, I'm staying home... Been a Falcons fan before her and waaaaay before the baby was even thought of.... Boy that got ugly fast, lol

That's way different man. You have to be there for your child's birth... that's insane, put the game on in the waiting room.

I wouldn't want my husband to come with me to any baby shower any way. If I could I'll pass. If it's on game day, I'll send my apologies and Fedex the gift. Other than giving presents, I don't want to hear all about the excruciating pain of giving birth. I went through it, I live through it, and I won't want to hear about it.

I think some women do that just to torture their men... :)

The one I went to they actually served tea and cake with those prissy little teacups like in England and chit ..who dafaq does that chit ? wacko.png

With the one I had to go to it ended up with all the guys standing around the beer while the women ooohhed and ahhed over onesies and rattles and other junk. Most pointless 4 hours of my life.

With the one I had to go to it ended up with all the guys standing around the beer while the women ooohhed and ahhed over onesies and rattles and other junk. Most pointless 4 hours of my life.

I was the only guy there, no fkng beer ....sad.png.. 3 hours watching a girl unwrap bibs and diapers as I sipped my tea with my pinky stuck out

My wife is due on 1/1/15, I told her that if the Falcons are playing at birth, I'm staying home... Been a Falcons fan before her and waaaaay before the baby was even thought of.... Boy that got ugly fast, lol

Man that's messed up :-)

Edited by nitte