The Dome Erupted After Antone's Td!

rollo lawson

I haven't seen anything like that in a while. The team was going just as crazy celebrating with him in the end zone. Joe Hawley fell to his knees like he was praying, lol!!

Our rb coach looked he was telling Mike Smith, "I told ya so"

Smitty then politely replied with, "I tip my cap to Antone." wink.png

I still remember this place saying he wasn't getting touches because he couldn't pass block. Always said, you put him in to make plays, not block.

I remember starting an Antone Smith thread two years ago asking why we don't give more of our backs touches a la the Saints. Chris Ivory was an example used. Dude parlayed himself with a contract with the Jets. This is what bugs me about the Falcons until this year. They don't use all of their talent at their disposal. I believe that has changed after the last game. Hope so. Needed too.

I remember starting an Antone Smith thread two years ago asking why we don't give more of our backs touches a la the Saints. Chris Ivory was an example used. Dude parlayed himself with a contract with the Jets. This is what bugs me about the Falcons until this year. They don't use all of their talent at their disposal. I believe that has changed after the last game. Hope so. Needed too.

Because they didn't trust unproven talent until last year, when they were forced to do it. Now, they aren't scared. We never used four RBs. It was two, three max.

That's why there was no excuse possible as to why we used our RB with 4.3 speed only as a gunner on punts and why we used our RB with 4.6 speed on kick returns.

it looked like a college football game. the way all the guys mobbed smith in the endzone. so loud, so awesome. our guys were emotional about it.

someone mentioned it on twitter during the game, i think we should start a trophy game for falcons/saints matchups. it would be awesome

Edited by Truth.