Teddy Bruschi About To Talk About Falcons On Espn

Keith

If the falcons want national attention they're gonna have to get it on the field. One win isn't gonna do it. And if you want them really kissing our @ss we have to win a championship. It's that simple. I get tired of seeing our fans whine about media attention. You have to MAKE somebody pay attention to you.

I posted something on my Instagram this morning and you're all welcome to take a look at it. It relates to this same topic as it pertained to my own career and having doubters and naysayers. You gotta go out and do it. Nothing is free. All the teams they salivate over have won a ring or two or three. We have nill still. Cold hard truth. So let's stop crying about the media.

My Instagram is thefatboi

If the falcons want national attention they're gonna have to get it on the field. One win isn't gonna do it. And if you want them really kissing our @ss we have to win a championship. It's that simple. I get tired of seeing our fans whine about media attention. You have to MAKE somebody pay attention to you.

I posted something on my Instagram this morning and you're all welcome to take a look at it. It relates to this same topic as it pertained to my own career and having doubters and naysayers. You gotta go out and do it. Nothing is free. All the teams they salivate over have won a ring or two or three. We have nill still. Cold hard truth. So let's stop crying about the media.

gonna add you. Junior127. There is alot of random **** on my page lol

Just added you bruh, HeezyDaGreat

Just followed you bro!

D@mn. Crazy. That's my neck of the woods. Got family down there. My lil cousins Jeremy Mincey and Justin Houston graduated from statesboro high. So did I. My cuz Casious Osborne. I got another cousin at UGA right now. James Deloach.

That's what's up! Jeremy came thru campus one day passing out fliers for a block party he was throwing in 2007 in the city, lol, remember it like yesterday