Best Victories In Matty Ices Career Take The Time To Admire...

RoddyWhite84

was bored and stumbled upon this little gem i feel like we should all worship at the alter of ryan..its amazing to see how much hes grown right in front of our eyes..sunday was truly a special day but looking forward to many many more days like that RISE UP!!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2191591-matt-ryans-6-best-performances-of-his-nfl-career

No Raiders in 08? disappointed.. I guess Matt's stats that game didn't really bear any weight in that listing. Considering Ryan didn't throw the ball after the first quarter, I guess the numbers had a lot to do with it but he looked flawless that day. Falcons looked like they were playing against a high school team. JV even.

No Raiders in 08? disappointed.. I guess Matt's stats that game didn't really bear any weight in that listing. Considering Ryan didn't throw the ball after the first quarter, I guess the numbers had a lot to do with it but he looked flawless that day. Falcons looked like they were playing against a high school team. JV even.

lol you aint wrong but i think his greatest win was against seattle though...got the playoff monkey of our back and won in classic matty ice fashion..needless to say i was spent after that game but it was soo worth it..too bad the next week the defense broke down...

I went through the slideshow and remember the game against the Panthers very vividly. It made me wonder whether or not any QB in history had that type of performance while getting beat down and dragged across the ground like Ray Rice's wife.

Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the best game of any QB while getting sacked 5+ times. I would be willing to bet no QB ever had close to that performance while getting sacked 7 times. Even the "elite" QB's like Peyton and Brady had horrendous games on the rare occasion they got sacked 4+ times.