Rayn Garners Nfc Off. Player Of The Week

jb 3.0

You are gonna have to get your Mathews straight. Now that we have a LT named that and we talk about him alot its getting a little confusing. Sorry thats the rules. Matt "F`Ning" Ryan works its short and sweet if you wanna call him that.

I tried calling him "Ice" for a while but I felt like a ***** everytime I did, so I went back to Matthew. I'll work on keeping the two straight.

He played like a mad man. Should be recognized for it.

I saw it on the ticker. its not my game news its the actual NFL news that scrolls on the bottom of your screen right when you start the game. So he won something im pretty sure it was a rookie award. I just happened to press start right as it was scrolling when it came up.

Dude on NFL AM Said South was peanut butter and Jelly , and no team had both lol

good analogy

Saints, Falcons

no Jelly (Defense)

Bucs, Panthers

no Peanut Butter (Offense)

but did say after all the offseason Hype on Saints and Bucs

Falcons are the team to beat in South after week 1 lol

lets see if Ryan can Continue this other worldly play on the road...

You are gonna have to get your Mathews straight. Now that we have a LT named that and we talk about him alot its getting a little confusing. Sorry thats the rules. Matt "F`Ning" Ryan works its short and sweet if you wanna call him that.

It's quite simple.

One name has an "s" at the end...and the other one doesn't.

I think we will see a lot more from both of these teams when they are not playing each other. Should be interesting.

And yeah, ole poo pants is worth a win every now and then. Even a clock is right twice a day, right? Cant wait for us to ditch this loser and let the Sean Renfree era begin...

Jamie Dukes said Hester is the x factor

and he is what will make Falcons Special in 2014

I don't buy it. Hester has the moves, but he isn't as fast as he used to be.. JJ is the one that makes everything go. imo anyway. It's harder to contain when a WR can easly blow past most coverages like JJ can....and to make matters worse.. he can catch basically anything thrown at him, it doesn't need to be that accurate, and other teams know that.

I would give that award to JJ every week the Falcons win.

lord knows he is the most valuable piece of that Falcons offense. lose him and they can only win 4 games.

I hope you're just joking. Ryan still put up top 5 numbers without JJ or White, we lost 12 games because our defense couldn't hold a lead.

You do realize Devin Hester had just under 100 yards receiving right, Devin Hester.

Several times this offseason, I said, "It's time Ryan put this team on his shoulders and carry them back to the playoffs".

Well, that's exactly what he did Sunday. If he can keep this up for the majority of the season, He'll have my vote as a top 3 QB, and if the Falcons defense can just be opportunistic, and play 4 quarters each game, I see no reason why the Falcons couldn't finally go all the way.

That said, it's been only one game, and Falcon fans have been fooled before, many times in recent seasons, but at least the one player you all have been counting on, looks like he's finally ready to do it.

It's funny JB, remember how we used to see Vick have a good game, like maybe close to 300 yards passing and everyone would be like, this is it, he is ready to take the next step! and then he would play the Bucs or somebody the next week and crap the bed with his passing?

Ryan looks good, but I need to see a larger sample size this year to say whether or not he is taking the next step. But indicators are pointing upward.

It's funny JB, remember how we used to see Vick have a good game, like maybe close to 300 yards passing and everyone would be like, this is it, he is ready to take the next step! and then he would play the Bucs or somebody the next week and crap the bed with his passing?

Ryan looks good, but I need to see a larger sample size this year to say whether or not he is taking the next step. But indicators are pointing upward.

Like I said, all off season, he still needed to show me. He did just that Sunday, but like you say, it's merely a start, albeit a good start. He still has a long road to hoe.