Don't Call Me Crazy - I Know What I Saw

Big_Dog

I know I'll get a ton of non-believers but hear me out. In 1972, I was a police officer patrolling out in the country at 2 AM on a crystal clear night in Central Fla. I was in an area of know drug plane activity. I noticed a yellow light floating slowly across the sky in front of me. I got out of the car to get a better look. It floated from my left to the right. I couldn't tell exactly how far away it actually was. As I watched in amazement it all of a sudden stopped dead in it's track. The size then expanded from the size of a grapefruit to the size of a garbage can lid. As it expanded, the yellow color changed to a brite white. Once it reached it's final expanded size it shrunk down to the dize of a softball and then shot straight up into the sky without a sound and at a speed that was incomprehensable. I know many non believers are going to recommend I see a shrink but I know what I saw.

The reason I am posting this experience today is because of a dream I had last night. It was a vision of a space craft hovering over the missing Malaysian aircraft and sucking the plane up to the belly of the ufo and absconding with it into space. I won't tell my wife about this dream because years after telling her about what I saw in '72, she still laughs about it. I can't laugh because I know what I witnessed. Now as far as the dream, it sounds far fetched to me. But if some entity had the resourses to perform what I saw in '72, then my dream could be plausable. I'm prepared to take the diss from non believers but if anyone had any type of ufo experience I'd like to hear about it on this thread. Thanks.

I know I'll get a ton of non-believers but hear me out. In 1972, I was a police officer patrolling out in the country at 2 AM on a crystal clear night in Central Fla. I was in an area of know drug plane activity. I noticed a yellow light floating slowly across the sky in front of me. I got out of the car to get a better look. It floated from my left to the right. I couldn't tell exactly how far away it actually was. As I watched in amazement it all of a sudden stopped dead in it's track. The size then expanded from the size of a grapefruit to the size of a garbage can lid. As it expanded, the yellow color changed to a brite white. Once it reached it's final expanded size it shrunk down to the dize of a softball and then shot straight up into the sky without a sound and at a speed that was incomprehensable. I know many non believers are going to recommend I see a shrink but I know what I saw.

The reason I am posting this experience today is because of a dream I had last night. It was a vision of a space craft hovering over the missing Malaysian aircraft and sucking the plane up to the belly of the ufo and absconding with it into space. I won't tell my wife about this dream because years after telling her about what I saw in '72, she still laughs about it. I can't laugh because I know what I witnessed. Now as far as the dream, it sounds far fetched to me. But if some entity had the resourses to perform what I saw in '72, then my dream could be plausable. I'm prepared to take the diss from non believers but if anyone had any type of ufo experience I'd like to hear about it on this thread. Thanks.

My Dad is a fairly big red neck and would never be the type to talk about ufos ect ...

At work on night shift a UFO hovered right above the excavator and about 6 guys working on a drilling rig.the excavator operator turned the machine off to see if the UFO made a noise and it didn't.

Then it went up in elevation and left . 10 later my dad seen 2 f-18 go in the direction of the UFO.

I didn't believe in UFOs until I heard that story. My stubborn dad wouldn't admit it was a UFO , he just said it was something.

My Dad is a fairly big red neck and would never be the type to talk about ufos ect ...

At work on night shift a UFO hovered right above the excavator and about 6 guys working on a drilling rig.the excavator operator turned the machine off to see if the UFO made a noise and it didn't.

Then it went up in elevation and left . 10 later my dad seen 2 f-18 go in the direction of the UFO.

I didn't believe in UFOs until I heard that story. My stubborn dad wouldn't admit it was a UFO , he just said it was something.

I had another eyewitness to the same incident I watched. He's a Fish and Game wildlife officer out in the same area trying to catch poachers. He refuses to come forward for fear of being ridiculed as a kook.

Big Dog, I am a Police Disptacher in the Denver metro area. I used to work with an officer named Ken Storch. He is a big time UFO expert and has appeared on many popular television shows pertaining this topic. I encourage you to seek him out. I am not necesarily a believer, but I am certainly not too narrow minded to believe that we are the only ones here in this great big complex group of solar systems!

I assume you believe in fate...I have NEVER been to this section of the boards. I always read TAFT, but something brought me to THIS board to read THIS topic!!!!

Here's to hoping there is intelligent life up there, because there sure doesn't seem to be a lot of it down here!

Big Dog, I am a Police Disptacher in the Denver metro area. I used to work with an officer named Ken Storch. He is a big time UFO expert and has appeared on many popular television shows pertaining this topic. I encourage you to seek him out. I am not necesarily a believer, but I am certainly not too narrow minded to believe that we are the only ones here in this great big complex group of solar systems!

I assume you believe in fate...I have NEVER been to this section of the boards. I always read TAFT, but something brought me to THIS board to read THIS topic!!!!

Here's to hoping there is intelligent life up there, because there sure doesn't seem to be a lot of it down here!

Interesting factoid:

If they were to divide all the "known stars" in the universe evenly among the people on planet earth, each of us would receive 100 trillion stars a piece.

That's 100 trillion solar systems (planets orbiting their star) for every person on the planet.

Going off the numbers alone it is statistically impossible for earth to be the only planet/moon/celestial body..etc to contain life.

Again though too, this is only known stars as of now. The actual number is infinitely larger than what's known.