Atliens Thoughts On The Game

Atlien 404

**** y'all are acting like that was the Super Bowl but I don't blame you cause I would do the same thing if the Panthers were in your situation.

lol, not acting like its the superbowl. we're acting like we were not given any chance of winning this game in our own stadium from anyone . vegas , message boarders, experts

lol, not acting like its the superbowl. we're acting like we were not given any chance of winning this game in our own stadium from anyone . vegas , message boarders, experts

I know thats why I said I understand. Nobody gave us a chance this week on the road without Cam. **** Herm Edwards said the Bucs would be division champs lol

Well take it. Feel free to rain on the parade as much as possible, but we don't care.

It's just so nice to win one of these gd close ones for once. Every game is like this, but the saints usually do just enough to eek by us. this time, we did the eeking, and it feels really dang good.

I bet the Saints fans don't really mind that much, because its a great rivalry and if one side dominates the other, the rivalry loses its luster.

Now, if we win in December, then I expect the Saints fans will be in meltdown mode.

The win doesn't bother me. I'm happy for Falcons fans. You guys are a genuinely likeable bunch.

In order for this to truly be a rivalry the Falcons need to win some games.

Woahhhhh

Wait. The Falcons own the rivalry so far. We have more win. we also hold the only win vs the saints the 1 time they met in the post season.

So the Saints need to win more to make this a rivalry. We tried to get their hopes up and let them believe they could close the gap. But then they got cocky and we had to remind them we own the rivalry.

Thats why everyone in the South hates us more than the Saints. They wanna be us. We own the South.

brees warned you all that Ryan was elite. Saints fans didn't listen to breesus. Thats breaking the 11th commandment.

Man you guys are a sensitive bunch. Any chance to totally misinterpret a quote or try and change the context you guys are ON IT!

History doesn't make it a rivalry.

In the last 7-8 years it's been pretty one sided.

13-4 isn't exactly 7-6 or 6-7.

My comment wasn't an insult it was pointing out the recent one sidedness and that it's good for the rivalry for the Falcons to win.

Smarten up people.

Edited by DatMan

Man you guys are a sensitive bunch. Any chance to totally misinterpret a quote or try and change the context you guys are ON IT!

My comment wasn't an insult it was pointing out the recent one sidedness and that it's good for the rivalry for the Falcons to win.

Smarten up people.

No only remembering the stats you want to favor is not a rivalry. Thats stat manipulation. If you wanna cut 1 corner out of a picture, it wont show the whole picture how you wrap it and or talk it up. Its just 1 corner that you wanted to show.

Smarten up people.

glad you enjoyed our win. we're the better team. you believed the media about the saints. it was nothing but hype PAPER CHAMPIONSHIPS.....take it from a falcon fan are a curse

I'm not picking and choosing stats. I started a thread saying the Saints and Falcons are the rivalry in the south.

It doesn't mean it's been competitive with regard to wins and losses with the current regime.

There's no picking and choosing stats. The only thing that matters today of the records of the current staffs.

I'm not picking and choosing stats. I started a thread saying the Saints and Falcons are the rivalry in the south.

It doesn't mean it's been competitive with regard to wins and losses with the current regime.

There's no picking and choosing stats. The only thing that matters today of the records of the current staffs.

In rivalries its the entire thing. It was a rivalry all the way back then. Ask any fan who watched it back then. This isnt some new rivalry as you suggest. Thats just a fact. It has history going a long way back. Wiki it sometime and read the history. Its good stuff.

your just wrong and that is stat manipulation to try and justify your point because some saint player tweeted it. SR might go rah rah to support it. But you dont choose when rivalries starts and saints vs the falcons isnt a new one. Even if some goofy Saints player wants to sound like they are kings of it.

Smarten up people.

ask any saints fan what team theyd like to beat the most when the schedule comes out. Ditto for falcons fans. Thats a rivalry Just because you've been on the good side of some close games doesnt mean you've dominated those games. Or do you not watch? Every game is hard nosed and close. Oh and we still own you all time *****