Matt Ryan Deep Throws

atljbo

yeah those are some super nice stats!

noodle arm, inaccurate on the deep ball, no touch on the deep ball............all complaints we've seen the haters post

even though I know it won't, I hope it shuts them up. oh wait, most of them are no longer around, they can say it all they want! to themselves HAHA

Most here never took dip$hits like swifty seriously anyways. I never did. He's a poor, disturbed, quack... Why would anyone in their right mind allow others to influence their understanding about any player?

No players deserve that kind of scrutiny. Lets hope Ice keeps the errors to a minimum and executes like this often. My hope is that we can protect him so he can surgically dissect more opponents.

I never doubted Ryan and all this deep ball BS that he could'nt deliver and arm strength BS,end of the day Ryan has added pocket mobility and the guys in front of him have given him time for these routes to develop.Ryan's biggest strength was his accuracy now he has the above and we can do it consistently I think now Ryan moves into that upper echelon and hopefully drags the team with him.