Aints @ Falcons Video

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

1st Half: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x25l47i_falcons-vs-aints-1st-half_sport

2nd Half: http://www.dailymoti...-2nd-half_sport

Auto quality isn't good but it can be increased to 480p. I will be uploading HD videos again as soon as I get my new computer.

Edit: I don't know what's going on with DM, but when I upload the first half, it self-trims the video to 4:58 instead of 6:37.

Guest Negatorris

Hmmm. I tried uploading the video to Dailymotion earlier but for some reason it uploaded on 4 minutes of a 6 minute video, so I decided to try YT again, but set the video as private. But YT has changed, and now I'd have to link my account to Google + and add everyones' email addresses so that you can view the video.

Gonna try Dailymotion once more. Sorry.

Hmmm. I tried uploading the video to Dailymotion earlier but for some reason it uploaded on 4 minutes of a 6 minute video, so I decided to try YT again, but set the video as private. But YT has changed, and now I'd have to link my account to Google + and add everyones' email addresses so that you can view the video.

Gonna try Dailymotion once more. Sorry.

No need to apologize bro, I'm just excited! Thanks tho for real!

Guest Negatorris

Do you make defensive videos? Id like to see what the deal is with the middle of the field being open so much

When our defense has a good amount of nice defensive plays, I'll make a separate video for them, but I don't edit in lowlights. I can point you in the direction to acquiring the entire game and maybe even the Coaches Film.

When our defense has a good amount of nice defensive plays, I'll make a separate video for them, but I don't edit in lowlights. I can point you in the direction to acquiring the entire game and maybe even the Coaches Film.

NFL replay or whatever its called? Or another source?

Guest Negatorris

NFL replay or whatever its called? Or another source?

Well yeah, you can watch NFL Replay tomorrow, or I can show you were to download the game yourself.

Great job and thanks. I really like watching your videos.

I see now why there was confusion here about the coin toss for overtime. Call me crazy, but that seemed like Brees was deliberately tricking the ref. Brees pointed at the other player to call it and he called heads, but then just as the ref flipped it Brees yells tails. The Ref says tails it is as it lands on tails. I've never seen that before and that's messed up. It really looked like Brees planned it. Why else would he tell the other player to call it when the ref first looked at him and then Brees yells the opposite?

Great job and thanks. I really like watching your videos.

I see now why there was confusion here about the coin toss for overtime. Call me crazy, but that seemed like Brees was deliberately tricking the ref. Brees pointed at the other player to call it and he called heads, but then just as the ref flipped it Brees yells tails. The Ref says tails it is as it lands on tails. I've never seen that before and that's messed up. It really looked like Brees planned it. Why else would he tell the other player to call it when the ref first looked at him and then Brees yells the opposite?

We have to beat the refs too