Re- Watching Game

mc

I think we'll struggle to find pressure this season but any time you face Brees it's hard to gauge

We'll be able to blitz dalton this week. Set them up in some 3rd and longs by our guys up front stopping the run

While we're on the pass rushing note, if Jake plays this week is there any reason we shouldn't have just as good, if not better, protection for Matt? Geno is still coming back from injury and it's showing, Margus Hunt is raw, Jake can handle Dunlap

I've watched the all-22 1st quarter. Little things really were the difference. Pressure was iffy IMO. Mass is excellent in coverage. Worrilow seemed a little hesitant and Lowery wasn't tight enough in his coverages. DB56, you were right, Matt did lead Hester too much on the 1st drive. I must be thinking about a different play maybe? Another thing I like is the different defensive formations that we didn't show last season, like a 4-1-6...

Guest Negatorris

I don't know man. I was at the game and it seemed like Brees had all day to throw back there. And when someone did get into the backfield, or disrupt the pocket they could never finish the job. We had that one sack that was erased by a penalty. But according to the stats, Brees in fact was pressured more than Ryan, though it didn't seem like it while watching the game.

I don't know man. I was at the game and it seemed like Brees had all day to throw back there. And when someone did get into the backfield, or disrupt the pocket they could never finish the job. We had that one sack that was erased by a penalty. But according to the stats, Brees in fact was pressured more than Ryan, though it didn't seem like it while watching the game.

First half yeah, but 2nd half we did a much better job of making him move and geting him off his mark that is one big reason he had 0 tds and a pick in the 2nd half.

1 st quarter pressure wasn't that bad. We had more pressure on brees than they had on matt. Brees got rid of it so fast it was ridiculous.

Really? I may have to watch again. I remember yelling at the TV and texting my friends about our total lack of pass rush. I was cursing our defense to **** and back lol.

First half yeah, but 2nd half we did a much better job of making him move and geting him off his mark that is one big reason he had 0 tds and a pick in the 2nd half.

Yea, Brees is just a master of being evasive and eluding pressure even though he's not known for it. Pressure was actually not terrible in the 2nd half. Anxious to see how we look this week against Dalton.

Yea, Brees is just a master of being evasive and eluding pressure even though he's not known for it. Pressure was actually not terrible in the 2nd half. Anxious to see how we look this week against Dalton.

Well Dalton is a decent athlete aswell but he is not as crafty as Brees.... We need to wrap him up though we had one missed sack that was because the Qb eluded our grasp.

When we ge to him we gotta take him down.

Bengals are a dangerous team. They will be able to give us some trouble with their defense.

However, I do think they are a classic example of a team where the "bend but don't break" defense would actually work. Their biggest strength is AJ Green deep. If we can shorten the game, make them kick FGs while we score TDs we can beat them in the 21-17 or 24-20 type mold.