Must Watch Video! Matt Is An Awesome Person And Player.

DrunkOffFalcohol

He returned to his former school Boston College and was interviewed. Its about an hour long but its worth every second. This was recorded in March of this year and he really opened up about last season. Very laid back like he was in hard knocks.

http://frontrow.bc.edu/program/ryan/

https://frontrow.bc.edu/program/ryan/

Edited by @zae2stomachs

Thanks for posting this. This event was totally free and open to the public ... less than three miles from where I live ... and I had the biggest work event of my professional career the same night and couldn't go. I actually teared up when I realized the date conflict!!! Will be nice to at least watch it virtually!

i promise you'll enjoy every second of it. It reay made me appreciate having such a great QB.

i promise you'll enjoy every second of it. It reay made me appreciate having such a great QB.

You didn't lie. Awesome vid. And particularly fun for me as a BC alumna, as I know every hang-out, dorm room, and food item they're referring to! laugh.png

On a more serious note, while I was not personally friends with either Matt or Sarah, I DID have close friends who were, and they said they were two of the most down-to-earth people you'll ever meet. The whole video makes that clear. Nice to see the mutual respect and support.

Thanks for sharing this!

This video deserves a bump. So glad Matty isn't single and out with celebrities or some gold diggers. Seems like Sarah can relate to him being an athlete and keeps him focused. That's actually the first I've seen her besides that one outdated pic. Surprised they don't get more pub. They're a good pair and can take the spotlight well.

This video deserves a bump. So glad Matty isn't single and out with celebrities or some gold diggers. Seems like Sarah can relate to him being an athlete and keeps him focused. That's actually the first I've seen her besides that one outdated pic. Surprised they don't get more pub. They're a good pair and can take the spotlight well.

they don't do drugs, shoot guns or kill dogs. The media wants none of that. Being a solid human being doesn't sell.