Interesting Tidbit On The Depth Chart

papachaz

ok was just looking over the depth chart with the headline about McClain moving into the starting spot at nickel.

I see Jake listed as starting LT, but it lists Schreader as his backup. I found that interesting since it was Carimi that played there when Jake went out sunday, anyone else find that odd, or interesting?

I guess when the injury report comes out we'll know more about Jake anyway......

I don't know, that's interesting............

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

but go ahead and admit it, after last year, and the way we played sunday, there is a DANG lot of stuff that interesting about this team right now!!!!

Nothing truly surprising though. A healthy offense played **** good and the defense still looked the same. I was just teasing though.

Nothing truly surprising though. A healthy offense played **** good and the defense still looked the same. I was just teasing though.

yeah I realized you were just teasing. I honestly have been busy the last hour or so and hadn't even looked at the forum before I posted that and didn't see the other 3 or 4......

I dont think these depth charts mean a whole lot. Wilson was listed as the starting nickle last week and only played on special teams.

oh I agree, like I said things can change with the injury report anyway.....I just thought they'd list Gabe behind him. maybe that's meant as a 'we fooled you bengal tiger team' kinda thing