Matt Ryans Evolution.........

GTBF54

Everybody saw Ryan slimmed down this year and it got me wondering why until Sundays game......

He is taking the next step into running the ball when he feels it's the best option....

Before he would roll out right and or throw it away, but now he is starting to run for 1st down pick up like we saw Sunday......

He's always making himself better....... Kudos...

Everybody saw Ryan slimmed down this year and it got me wondering why until Sundays game......

He is taking the next step into running the ball when he feels it's the best option....

Before he would roll out right and or throw it away, but now he is starting to run for 1st down pick up like we saw Sunday......

#EliteIce

Absolutely agree. Matt Ryan is and always has been a rare breed. Winning consistently takes massive effort and work ethic and I've never questioned that with Matt. He's always displayed that since he came to the Falcons. 25 4th quarter comeback wins! I remember a game a few years ago against Chicago when they scored with 40 seconds left to take the lead and Matt drove into field goal range with 3 plays and Iced the win. The thought that some people, after 6 years of seeing his grit and ability, would call for going back to QB shopping is astounding. He just had the best game of any Falcon quarterback ever. It was up there with some of the best of any quarterback performances and if it had been in a playoff game instead of the 1st game of the season, I think it would rank up there with any of the best ever. A couple of Montana super bowl performances might be hard to beat though.

Absolutely agree. Matt Ryan is and always has been a rare breed. Winning consistently takes massive effort and work ethic and I've never questioned that with Matt. He's always displayed that since he came to the Falcons. 25 4th quarter comeback wins! I remember a game a few years ago against Chicago when they scored with 40 seconds left to take the lead and Matt drove into field goal range with 3 plays and Iced the win. The thought that some people, after 6 years of seeing his grit and ability, would call for going back to QB shopping is astounding. He just had the best game of any Falcon quarterback ever. It was up there with some of the best of any quarterback performances and if it had been in a playoff game instead of the 1st game of the season, I think it would rank up there with any of the best ever. A couple of Montana super bowl performances might be hard to beat though.

it was 11 seconds left vs the bears...

i figured he was forced to learn the scramble after being killed behind that useless line last season

Yeah after geting sacked 44 times last season and pressured a league-high 204 of his dropbacks due to our weak O-Line runnig sounds like a better option..... He's ready....

Edited by GTBF54