A Couple Of Things I Hope To See Against The Bengals

jdawg4876

The reason why we can't get off the field on 3rd down is the lack of pass rush. In today's NFL, the likelihood of an NFL QB failing to pick up a 1st down on 3 plays in very slim without any kind of pass rush whatsoever. Our secondary is above average, with a pass rush, we could see massive improvement in all areas of defensive statistics, most importantly being, turnovers.

The reason why we can't get off the field on 3rd down is the lack of pass rush. In today's NFL, the likelihood of an NFL QB failing to pick up a 1st down on 3 plays in very slim without any kind of pass rush whatsoever. Our secondary is above average, with a pass rush, we could see massive improvement in all areas of defensive statistics, most importantly being, turnovers.

I truly believe we will see more blitzes against dalton bc he is good but no drew brees. but I do wish we could get more pressure with just 4

I see us sending some exotic pressure at Dalton. They only have Green and Bernard. No Eifert helps. I hope to see Soliai own Bodine a few times. I think the defense has a better showing given the different grade of offense. This isn't Brees & Co. Tru vs Green will be some must see TV.

Offense should run the same gameplan. Spread the defense thin as possible with a lot of 4 WR looks and a steady dose of the four backs. The most impressive part was no runs for negative yards. That's hard. If we can continue that, with every back being involved, this offense is very hard to stop. Especially holding up with only the 5 OL.