Our 4-Headed Monsters! (Rbs Trade Value)

marcVA

I am pretty satisfied with our running back by committee. Satisfied enough that i think we can trade away one of them for a future pick.

Steven Jackson is with is for one more year and if he stays healthy can be a great asset for us, especially in the red zone, but i don't think he has any trade value left. We'll keep him.

Devonta Freeman is our future back and is showing TONS of potential. Enough said. KEEP

Jaquizz Rodgers has incredible skills and is great at pass blocking. I don't understand why people think he's not that good to be a backup. He played well enough for us last year to prove to me that he can hang and be a starting rb for another team. TRADE!

Antone Smith has improved vastly and a few times already (preseason and week 1) he's made nothing out of something. He's still young and a team can use him as a change-of-pace back. TRADE!

I'd trade any of the last two, no? BAL is in need of a rb right now, so why not be in talks with them? We could possibly get a 4th or 5th for one of them? That would still leave us with 3 backs and could then get Devonta more touches!!

LET'S DO IT!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We do not have a good running back core. We have a serviceable running back core, that can suit our needs b/c of how versatile their skill set are. None of them are good enough on their own to garner anything more than a 7th, if that. The only exception is maybe Freeman, but why would you trade a rookie? Also, if you were to trade one away, then you would negate the very reason, that this was proposed in the first place. Our previously serviceable running back core, would not even be that anymore.

So yea, no.

We do not have a good running back core. We have a serviceable running back core, that can suit our needs b/c of how versatile their skill set are. None of them are good enough on their own to garner anything more than a 7th, if that. Also, if you were to trade one away, then you would negate the very reason, that this was proposed in the first place. Our previously serviceable running back core, would not even be that anymore.

So yea, no.

I think freeman could be ray Rice in Balt. He's good enough to get it done. I just like the RBBC that we've employed.

Guest facelessman07

If a team would be STUPID enough to trade us a first rounder for Antone then yes, I'll gladly rip them off. Use that ammo to draft Gurley