Ravens Are Shopping Ilb Arthur Brown

Clark Kent™

• 3 weeks later...

With our struggling coverage LBs, surely he would be worth a look now?

Brown would struggle too, if we can't address the pass rush. I'm not saying that he couldn't help, but as long as we can't find a pass rush, it'd just be throwing picks at things that will hardly change a thing.

If we want to have a shot at improving this season then I say go for it and offer something like a 5th or 6th rounder. If we're just accepting the fact that we're not a contender this year because the defense sucks so bad and the o-line is in shambles (again) then just save the draft picks and do something amazing next draft

If we want to have a shot at improving this season then I say go for it and offer something like a 5th or 6th rounder. If we're just accepting the fact that we're not a contender this year because the defense sucks so bad and the o-line is in shambles (again) then just save the draft picks and do something amazing next draft

Problem number 1, nothing amazing has come from any player TD has drafted past round 3, special teamers and practice squad members, something he loves to talk about

Arthur Brown was and is a natural leader, He reminds me of Weatherspoon, and even though Spoon has not become what I thought he would, he did provide leadership

Leadership is often undervalued, and I think Arthur Brown could at the very least help with leadership and in coverage which this scheme loves to do(Lb's in Pass Coverage) as well as be a LB with burst and football speed something that seems to be missing