So, We Got The Bengals Next. How About Everyone Else?

Des-pool

Time to put away the last game and look forward. Great game guys, but it's a marathon, not a sprint. I am sure the next game in NO will be nuts also.

We got Cincinnati next and they are ranked pretty high. I know their defense in team drills last year in training camp exposed the flaws we had for the rest of the year. I know some of their studs like Atkins are ailing. It's there, so that's a worry. What is everyone thinking? And how do the rest of rivals games look?

Time to put away the last game and look forward. Great game guys, but it's a marathon, not a sprint. I am sure the next game in NO will be nuts also.

We got Cincinnati next and they are ranked pretty high. I know their defense in team drills last year in training camp exposed the flaws we had for the rest of the year. I know some of their studs like Atkins are ailing. It's there, so that's a worry. What is everyone thinking? And how do the rest of rivals games look?

Their fan base seems to think:

· Their defense is far better than the Saints (in spite of giving up 345 yards to Flacco) and they will easily get pressure on Ryan because our line is as bad as last year.

· Their offense is better than ours and we will not be able to cover their remarkable Wide Receivers.

· Their team is the second best in the AFC.

Should be fun...

I am kinda of the opinion that their defense takes a step back this year now that Zimmer is gone. That guy is one of the most underrated coaches in the league and it took him forever to get a HC shot. I really liked him the one year we had him.

Cowboys Rollin into sycos neck of da woods.

Considered going. My bro in law is a huge cowgirl fan. Waited to late to make plans though.

Still yet to go see the titans. My son's first football game landed on the same day the last time the Falcons came up. I still weighed it out lol

I'll go soon. Titans tickets get cheap as ****

We play the Rams, if we don't smack around their 3rd string QB then we wont win more than 5 games this year. This should be a stat day for our team.

Is your sig the "great, omg catch" the Carolina fans have been going on about? If so, it seems a pretty basic catch to me...it's a good one, but not omg, we have never seen this before...