Espn Nfl Powerrankings. Week 2

Atlien 404

Atlanta should be at least 7th above Saints, Green Bay, and New England IMO

eh, i dont take these things that seriously, but its cool to see us in the top 10 just to get some normalcy back. i have no issues being ranked lower than the saints though, yall do have a great offense still. both clubs need to work on the D

Espn is not ready to let their Saints hype go.

Beat em h2h...in week 1.... Saints still better.

I'm surprised the Bucs arent listed above the Panthers... the Bucs were hyped up beyond belief this off-season..not just by espn but by a LOT of sites..... them and Lovie were the new thing that was going to wreck the Panthers in week 1... Panthers go down to Tampa, with a back-up qb, and beat the Bucs. Then again, most of them didn't see the Panthers/Bucs game, it had a very small, remote, stretch of viewers.

I think either the Cbs or Yahoo rankings said the Panthers would be ranked higher if not for their dismal, horrible Oline, or something.. Oline played fantastic...only giving up one sack and like 2 hurries.. Anderson had all day in the pocket on most snaps.

#1 The Bucs have no business being ranked as high as 24 when after Sunday, showed they're clearly ranked at 28 or lower. They lose to the Lambs Sunday and they won't win 2 games all season.

#2 The Falcons & Panthers have tough battles on their hands, especially the Falcons playing in Cincy. They win this one and I'd say they're definitely back. Same with the Panthers, facing CJ is a tough order, especially compared to the Cream Puffs they faced this past Sunday.

#3, If the Saints somehow lose against the Browns, and fall possibly 2 behind the division lead, they'll have some serious issues to address. Don't see that happening though, but then again, I didn't see them losing to the Falcons.

Hard to argue either team was better on Sunday.

My statement will make more sense to you in week 8 and really make sense week 16.

if thats the case and its the only game played so far this season and every season is dramatically different one can only assume that the falcons are better than the saints in 2014 so far. Your troll skills are weak

if thats the case and its the only game played so far this season and every season is dramatically different one can only assume that the falcons are better than the saints in 2014 so far. Your troll skills are weak

You think a division game between the Saints and Falcons gives any indication of how their respective seasons are going or will go and you call me the troll?

You should know better than that.

You think a division game between the Saints and Falcons gives any indication of how their respective seasons are going or will go and you call me the troll?

You should know better than that.

last year opening game between the saints and falcons was the earliest indicator that the falcons were in trouble. same could be said for the saints defense, lets say yall improve your D by 160 yards per game, you are still giving up 408 ypg. that will get you at best 9-7