Dimitroff'd

I really hope this is a joke thread.

Why would it be a joke? A lot of people thought Attouchu would be worth our 2nd round pick, even though he was graded a 2-3 round prospect. He was the best pure edge rusher available when we took Hageman. That is now clearly a weakness.

Listen, I *like* Hageman. But it's becoming clear that he will be more of a long term prospect than an immediate starter. Attouchu has a blocked punt and a strip sack in his FIRST start. So I ask again, why would it be a joke to question the pick?

Why would it be a joke? A lot of people thought Attouchu would be worth our 2nd round pick, even though he was graded a 2-3 round prospect. He was the best pure edge rusher available when we took Hageman. That is now clearly a weakness.

Listen, I *like* Hageman. But it's becoming clear that he will be more of a long term prospect than an immediate starter. Attouchu has a blocked punt and a strip sack in his FIRST start. So I ask again, why would it be a joke to question the pick?

Not because of anything to do with the move, more so that these type of lame captain hindsight buIIshit threads are the most petty and stupid thing on this board. This topic accomplishes absolutely nothing, nor does posting in it or humoring it. We have all lost precious seconds of our life entertaining this waste of bandwidth.

Hindsight is always 20/20. Js.

Not because of anything to do with the move, more so that these type of lame captain hindsight buIIshit threads are the most petty and stupid thing on this board. This topic accomplishes absolutely nothing, nor does posting in it or humoring it. We have all lost precious seconds of our life entertaining this waste of bandwidth.

I find some of the reactions to captain hindsight threads even more "petty and stupid" than some of the topics themselves

I wanted Attaochu more than Hageman as well, but either way Hageman is going to be a solid player so i am not butthurt about it.

I was surprised we didn't target him on Day 2 of the draft because there were all these rumors that we attempted to trade up for Dee Ford and i felt that Attaochu was one of the better pass rushers left after Dee Ford was gone.