Atl Took Over Bww In The Dfw Yesterday

Miller2Rison

just thought i would share a cool story with yall about the game yesterday.

i got to BWW super early so i could get a good tv, was like the first person in there as all the workers were getting things ready so i get ATL game on the big TV and like 3 other TVs and i have the sound to the game over the P.A. systems.

As it gets later into the game, a guy comes in and sits beside me who was from ATL and we start watching the game together, then later on more people fill up the bar, some waiting for the Cowboys game and some not so around the 4th qtr i have the bar packed with people who start cheering for atlanta game, at this point i even got the workers watching the game cheering the falcons on.

meanwhile in the back corner sitting by his self is a lonely Saints fan and this is a place with a lot of Saints fans but the black and red completly took over in bww yesterday.

that place went from Cowboys country to the GA Dome. The whole place went crazy when we won in O.T.

My best sports bar experience by far.

just thought i would share a cool story with yall about the game yesterday.

i got to BWW super early so i could get a good tv, was like the first person in there as all the workers were getting things ready so i get ATL game on the big TV and like 3 other TVs and i have the sound to the game over the P.A. systems.

As it gets later into the game, a guy comes in and sits beside me who was from ATL and we start watching the game together, then later on more people fill up the bar, some waiting for the Cowboys game and some not so around the 4th qtr i have the bar packed with people who start cheering for atlanta game, at this point i even got the workers watching the game cheering the falcons on.

meanwhile in the back corner sitting by his self is a lonely Saints fan and this is a place with a lot of Saints fans but the black and red completly took over in bww yesterday.

that place went from Cowboys country to the GA Dome. The whole place went crazy when we won in O.T.

My best sports bar experience by far.

An then the cowboys kicked off....

There are falcons fans outside GA? Lol.... I didn't expect that with our crappy history and all. Good to hear.

I'm from Ohio and I've been a huge fan for more than 40 years. Finally met another one who worked for me a few years ago, but he was a bum and I had to fire him. I held on to him for a while though, because he was the only other Falcons fan that I know up here.

an awesome thing to note was right before the Brees INT i was just telling the guy "it would be really nice to get an interception on this drive" next play Brees throws the pic

So the guy is like u called in! u need to call another turnover!

so im like i think we'll get a fumble when the game is on the line, we been swattin at the ball all game.

so when we get into o.t. hes like u need to call that fumble and then we get it o.t. and im like there it is!

was truly an awesome day to be a falcons fan.