Julio Jones And Devin Hester Are Our Big Time Playmakers

What do we call HD now? He is like the furthest things from a possesion guy,and he isn't all that explosive...

I call him the wildcard because I am still not sure what to expect from him. Hopefully he can continue what he did in game one as well as the other guys. Roddy is ole faithful that is for sure. I think Hester is a playmaker this year for us, but I'm not sure he will surpass 700 yds. I hope I'm wrong.

I call him the wildcard because I am still not sure what to expect from him. Hopefully he can continue what he did in game one as well as the other guys. Roddy is ole faithful that is for sure. I think Hester is a playmaker this year for us, but I'm not sure he will surpass 700 yds. I hope I'm wrong.

An Toilolo is the new mule.... Lol that kid is as slow as TG is but he caught every pass thrown his way aside from 2 that were just outta his 6'8" reach.

An Toilolo is the new mule.... Lol that kid is as slow as TG is but he caught every pass thrown his way aside from 2 that were just outta his 6'8" reach.

Yessir, redzone workhorse. I may be wrong, but I feel like we are more balanced on O than ever and I don't mean run/pass balanced either. I mean nearly the perfect mix of players for each position. RB could be spruced up a bit but I can manage it for the year.

I think he replaces Tony as the third 1,000 yard reciever, with probably 20 less catches.

I think Matty Ryan puts up Peyton numbers this year (5,000- 5,400 yards)

Julio Jones; 1,500 yards

Roddy White: 1,300 yards

Devin Hester: 950 yards

Douglas: 800 yards

Toilolo: 400 yards

All Rbs in total: 450 yards

Edited by Thelonious Mingus

"He's not a WR" they said.

"Hester didn't have a catch last year" they said.

"Don't expect anything from him" they said.

"Hester will be a playmaker for us this year" I said.

I'll admit I didn't expect this kind of production out of him. My main argument though was that he had done very little as a receiver to warrant the play him over Douglas talk. I still need to see him do this consistently to jump on that bandwagon because Harry had a great game too. But Hester opened my eyes to his abilities. A legit QB can mane a difference.

I'll admit I didn't expect this kind of production out of him. My main argument though was that he had done very little as a receiver to warrant the play him over Douglas talk. I still need to see him do this consistently to jump on that bandwagon because Harry had a great game too. But Hester opened my eyes to his abilities. A legit QB can mane a difference.

It absolutely can. Having the other WR's we have definitely help a TON, too.