Thre Is One Thing I Just Hated Yesterday

JOEinPHX

The freaking commercials. At one point I saw back-to-back-to-back Drew Brees, Jimmy Graham, and Cam Newton commercials. Brees was shilling for some wireless service and playing with a fire extinguisher. Graham was hanging out half-naked and using a deodorant that wasn't Secret. And Newton appeared to just be preening for the camera.

Then, finally, a Falcons-themed commercial. It featured some average slob riding on top of a CGI truck and wearing a Vick jersey.

WTF?

Madison Avenue blows.

Thanks for mentioning that Vick jersey commercial, i've been trying to find it so i could post it and WTF with my fellow fans about it.

Like really? We get one lousy ******* commercial and the dude has a Vick jersey on? Are they so clueless as to think that's acceptable or do they really just hate us?

Yeah what the sh^t were they thinking putting the dude in a number 7. I'm glad to get some face time but the director clearly did not not know cr@p or even care enough to put any thought about the Falcons to bust that out. What wrong with the tired and true number, 2 or 11 or 84.

How about a Ray Rice jersey for your next Ravens commercial?

Thanks for mentioning that Vick jersey commercial, i've been trying to find it so i could post it and WTF with my fellow fans about it.

Like really? We get one lousy ******* commercial and the dude has a Vick jersey on? Are they so clueless as to think that's acceptable or do they really just hate us?

they never showed the back of that jersey, was hoping it was that yungon we had in training camp couple three weeks back.

I was complaining to my friend about that, drunkenly, for like 15 minutes. I think whoever made that commerical at DirecTV is simply that clueless as to why putting an Atlanta fan in a #7 jersey is a bad idea.