My Small Crow For A Player Who Impressed Me Some

jdawg4876

I got to give some props to levine. he didnt light the game up catching the ball, but he did have a td. where my crow comes in though is on his blocking. he is 50 times better than he was in pre season at blocking, and he was 100 times better at blocking than tg was last yr. so props big man, just keep working on ya hands.

How about Hester? Was supposed to be an afterthought on special teams, he looked like a probowl receiver out there as he Roddy, Julio and Harry stretched the field for each other.

Yes, we got him to improve "returns" WHICH by the way under K Armstrong will show how bad a coach he is! (Yes - I know its one game) but he has opened up the passing game...PLENTY

I think he's a much better blocker than tony at the point TG was at in his career here. I don't think there will be any plays designed for him except in the end zone. Other than that, if he's open great lol but Matt is more of the "if your open I'll give you the ball" passer.

Edited by PHALCONABERNATHY

For a moment let's forget about the oline and just focus on people that are actually touching the ball. We have Roddy, Julio, Harry, and now Devin. Then we have Jackson (still hoping he gets it going), Quizz, Freeman, and Smith. Add an up and coming TE as the cherry on top. Good grief how could a fan not be giddy. Freeman had a huge 1st down because he refused to be stopped. Quizz bouncing off people and Smith looking like his butt was on fire. If the oline can hold up like they did yesterday Roddy was right. Like a kid in the candy shop and we got all the good candy.

Levine has room to grow as a pass catcher but no hate I dont ever see him being a threat at catching the ball. but after watching some plays countless times, his blocking was impeccable and is a major reason our run game got going. for example on the quizz td run look how quick levine hits the hole and seals the defender out the play. good blocking by the oline but without levin thats a 3 to 5 yd gain instead of a td.

http://www.atlantafa...a5-665a280f1623

Edited by jdawg4876