Skip Will Forever Be A Hater!

FalconPio

On ESPN First Take this morning. He was more saddened by NO Defense rather than our amazing offense.

He went on to down-play Ryans 448 passing yards. He said it took OT to get that done. RYAN DIDN't even pass the ball in OT

S. Smith gave us our credit and defended how great we played. Props to him

The idiot got his start in journalism by making up unsubstantiated rumors about Troy Aikman being gay. He is not a journalist, not a thinker, just an idiot who drums up controversy so that people pay attention to him. He is like Howard Stern in the 80's. People who liked him listened for half the time as people who hate him.

Now that you know that, just do what everyone should do: ignore him. I refuse to watch any show he is on and my life is better for it.

He's only doing what he is paid to do. On every sports show you have the good guy and the bad guy. He's just playing his part.

I always wondered what the point of the bad guy for Atlanta was.

It's not like there are a huge amount of Atlanta fans that create massive attention when pissed off lol

Disrespect does not bother or surprise me. However, blatantly getting facts wrong does. The only thing OT did was hurt Ryan's stats with 1 additional incompletion.

You can form an opinion about what the win means, etc., but the facts are facts.

Ryan kicked *** is my opinion, but passing for 448 yards IN REGULATION is a fact.

On ESPN First Take this morning. He was more saddened by NO Defense rather than our amazing offense.

He went on to down-play Ryans 448 passing yards. He said it took OT to get that done. RYAN DIDN't even pass the ball in OT

The whole football world took notice to the Falcons because we indisputably won that heavy weight bout. No flukes, no referee deciding the game. Just an old fashioned shoot out to the end. We made BIG plays when we needed to.

You know this stuff is scripted right?