What!?!? Nobody Talking About Willy Mo? W.a.r.

nolove4thecrook

Forced Fumble in OT for the win? That's as big as it gets folks hes balling right now. I just cant believe we aren't talking about it!!! That was AAA clutch.Way to Rise Up Willy Mo!!

Hey could we get a Gif of that play seeing colston slamming his helmet after the play is priceless. I guarantee plenty of Taints fans are "guests" today hahahaha. Enough with the class we hate them lets not forget so quickly post that Gif please!!

Willy Mo is awesome. He got way too much criticism last year. Is he the best safety in the game? No. But he solidifies a position so we don't always have to be wondering who are we going to start and are they going to hold up. Willy Mo is solid on almost every play and then makes more great plays than he does complete **** ups.

He's arguably our best defensive player now

Thanks to OP i was going to make this thread.

He is, with truford not being far behind. Moore detractors can come in and eat crow now. He had a great game, imagine how good he can be if we had an elite fs or a decent pass rush.

Edited by osiruz

He is not the best safety but was the only play maker on the D. He stepped up at crucial time to seal the ball game.

the ONLY playmaker we had yesterday? so the INT by bobbymac, the passes knocked away by Tru and Alf, the sack by babs that was called negated by a silly penalty? those don't count towards being a 'playmaker'

tough crowd