Great Game Saints, 'bout Time The Ball Bounced Our Way.

falconidae

They should make both Saints Falcons games prime time every year. Always such an incredible fight. It's what football is about.

Yeah, I'm happy right now. Would have felt OK about the Falcons even if they had lost, because, they looked so much better than last year & hey, it's Drew "F'ing" Brees.

Wanted to know about the secondary player that went down, is he OK?

Looks like Matthews has a high ankle sprain- couldn't be too bad, Matthews spent the rest of the game standing watching the game.

Looking forward to the re-match in Dec. Think the Falcons D will be much better then- lots of new pieces on the field for them, lots of rookies and 2nd year players in keys spots/ rotation. Wouldn't be surprised if division title/playoffs are on the line for one or both teams.

They should make both Saints Falcons games prime time every year. Always such an incredible fight. It's what football is about.

Yeah, I'm happy right now. Would have felt OK about the Falcons even if they had lost, because, they looked so much better than last year & hey, it's Drew "F'ing" Brees.

Wanted to know about the secondary player that went down, is he OK?

Looks like Matthews has a high ankle sprain- couldn't be too bad, Matthews spent the rest of the game standing watching the game.

Looking forward to the re-match in Dec. Think the Falcons D will be much better then- lots of new pieces on the field for them, lots of rookies and 2nd year players in keys spots/ rotation. Wouldn't be surprised if division title/playoffs are on the line for one or both teams.

That game may be flexed if both teams are doing well in December.

CB Patrick Robinson went down twice yesterday. No report on him has been made available yet. It was rather appalling hearing the crowd booing his being hurt yesterday. No room for that anywhere in the NFL, unless its Ray Rice.

You would think, but its never gonna stop. Its not the most classy thing to do but its better than 9`ers fans. They gotta stab someone everyweek even if they win. Eagles should be forced to play in a dome, thier fans just dont know how to act (exspecially when it snows) and even have a police station at the stadium.

But you got high energy for games, liquid corage flowing, most fans are probably past the legal limit before they even get to their seats. Boo`s might seem bad, but its a envirment for something bad to happen.

Ill take fans boo`ing over someone getting hurt anytime. Players know they are gonna get banged up and get injured. Fans of rival teams shouldnt matter to them. Its thier job. Kinda like a police officer trying to win a populairty contest. Its just never gonna happen. They are the bad guys when they show up unless by the people who need them and they switch to being hero`s.

Im not trying to make excuses for everyone, but ive done stuff when i was younger under the influence i regrested the next day. But in the moment i didnt think twice about it.