So It Looks Like What Little Pass Rush We Have Comes From...

That was the least amount of pressure I've ever seen from an NFL team. I believe me Cappy and Gazoo could have pressured Breesus more. We re on pace for ZERO sacks this year. Bryan Cox needs to have a come to Jesus meeting with the DLine tomorrow. Jeez.

I agree that there was not much from the D-Line. I would like to think it was partially because the Saints have a good O-Line, and we did not want to send too much of our secondary after Brees, because that will burn you. But yea, we need more pressure from the D-Line.

I agree that there was not much from the D-Line. I would like to think it was partially because the Saints have a good O-Line, and we did not want to send too much of our secondary after Brees, because that will burn you. But yea, we need more pressure from the D-Line.

We should have sent Worrilow some. The one time we sent Moore

we got burned and he never got close anyway.

Honest question, what was Wor's assignment most of yesterday? I saw a lot of Bartu, but not as much of him. Was he in coverage for Grahm?

Kill the man with the ball - led team in tackles. He dropped middle zone or mirrored RB in man on most pass plays. MLB are usually not a big factor in pass coverage. Bartu playing OLB got more in the flats and on Graham some.

That was the least amount of pressure I've ever seen from an NFL team. I believe me Cappy and Gazoo could have pressured Breesus more. We re on pace for ZERO sacks this year. Bryan Cox needs to have a come to Jesus meeting with the DLine tomorrow. Jeez.

LOL, I was disappointed that Mass only got 26 snaps...

Worrilow made 1 goofup in coverage, allowing Thomas to get a step on him to collect a first down catch on 3rd and long....but otherwise he was great. He meets ballcarriers pissed, wraps up, and when keeping plays in front on him is very aggressive.

And he much better acceleration than people give him credit for.

Well if we go by the sample size, Matt Ryan is on pace to obliterate every QB record ever. 7,000 yards!

We should have sent Worrilow some. The one time we sent Moore

we got burned and he never got close anyway.

i comented during the game, that looked like a madden blitz where the guy just leaves his zone completely and goes after the QB. I mean, there was nobody home behind him..lol

Worrilow made 1 goofup in coverage, allowing Thomas to get a step on him to collect a first down catch on 3rd and long....but otherwise he was great. He meets ballcarriers pissed, wraps up, and when keeping plays in front on him is very aggressive.

And he much better acceleration than people give him credit for.

yep. there were actually a couple times he struggled in coverage, but overall he had a very solid game. great against the run

I honestly didn't see that... There were at least 2 occasions I woulda bet money Osi was getting called for an offsides.

Yeah, I think my complaint is from the the first half. It looked better in the 2nd, and like you said, for sure I waiting on the flag on Osi at least once.