Harry Douglas Haters Post Here...

Theyhateme : )

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I said this in another thread, I've been one of his biggest detractors. He missed a few blocks downfield that could have made some differnce, but as for his actually catching the ball he had a good game. Caught what was thrown at him, didn't trip over any yardlines......

maybe being the focus last year after JJ and Roddy went down helped him with his concentration or something. So for now, I'm not as down on him as I have been. Here's to hoping he's put the dropsies behind him.

He officially got demoted to the 4'th best receiver on the team today. Checking in as always. He did look decent but he's always been decent.

seriously? lol always hating on this man. dude had some timely catches. so did hester. so did julio, roddy, etc. does it hurt you to give douglas any credit?

****, he musta done something real bad to you lmao

seriously? lol always hating on this man. dude had some timely catches. so did hester. so did julio, roddy, etc. does it hurt you to give douglas any credit?

****, he musta done something real bad to you lmao

He's a decent WR like i said, and i've always said as much. He's actually in the perfect position now, 4'th option. That's what i always believed he should be. We upgraded our WR position with Hester, HD is a good player but shouldn't be part of the three headed monster without anybody backing him up. Now he can play to his true potential without me ragging on him for sucking as our only viable #3. I'm giving him all the credit he deserves in my opinion. Just because i'm not screaming he's some elite slot guy doesn't mean i'm not giving him any props.

He's a decent WR like i said, and i've always said as much. He's actually in the perfect position now, 4'th option. That's what i always believed he should be. We upgraded our WR position with Hester, HD is a good player but shouldn't be part of the three headed monster without anybody backing him up. Now he can play to his true potential without me ragging on him for sucking as our only viable #3. I'm giving him all the credit he deserves in my opinion. Just because i'm not screaming he's some elite slot guy doesn't mean i'm not giving him any props.

dude.....pretty sure you said we should cut him bc he is overpaid and use darius johnson as our 3......lol

and you were definitely screaming that during the offseason lmao

Other than last year, HD has always been the 4 option since the 2010 season as a receiver. Who has screamed that HD is an elite guy? His supporters have always said that he does his job as usual and haters ignore

his contributions to the team without proper insight to his role. Hester will give us big play ability like Antone Smith, HD will give Ryan security and play well in all phases as a receiver..he made big catches and blocked

well(Quizz)

dude.....pretty sure you said we should cut him bc he is overpaid and use darius johnson as our 3......lol

and you were definitely screaming that during the offseason lmao

Yeah exactly, except now it's Hester instead of DJ. And yeah he is getting paid too much but as far as skill goes this is a good spot for him.

Other than last year, HD has always been the 4 option since the 2010 season as a receiver. Who has screamed that HD is an elite guy? His supporters have always said that he does his job as usual and haters ignore

his contributions to the team without proper insight to his role. Hester will give us big play ability like Antone Smith, HD will give Ryan security and play well in all phases as a receiver..he made big catches and blocked

well(Quizz)

I've heard multiple people say he's a top 5 slot receiver in the league... one guy in the last thread about this was saying he was better than guys like Torrey Smith and Victor Cruz as well hahah

I've heard multiple people say he's a top 5 slot receiver in the league... one guy in the last thread about this was saying he was better than guys like Torrey Smith and Victor Cruz as well hahah

he puts up better numbers than those guys.....but DJ would top them all lol

it's almost like if you give HD any credit you'll catch the Ebola virus or something

dude puts up 6 catches for 69 yards and people are talking about how he has been relegated to the 4th option. lol

all i wanna see is just one of these guys give it up already and just admit he is doing a good job.

obviously its only one game, but as a "4th option" after week 1, he is one pace for 96 catches and 1104 yards...not too shabby

He's not better than either of the 2, but his numbers were comparable to T Smith last season. I'm not sure Hester would be as effective with no JJ or RW.

Does it matter who is the perceived 3/4 option...Smitty doesn't think so. HD/Hester can combine to give us a real deadly threat when teams focus on RW/JJ...it showed today.

First of all what did HD do to warrant a demotion? Second leave them like they are. Hester is more dangerous as Ryan's safety valve because being #4 he can work against a teams 4th best cb and that adds stress to a defense. If you think HD didn't make as many big time catches today as Hester than your hate is blinding. Lastly HD has earned the right to be #3 on this team. Hester wasn't here when we went thru our lost season. He wasn't here when Matt over threw he in practice and blew his knee out. You keep Devin as #4 because you can do more with him there. Julio fumbles on a scoring drive and nothing. HD made no mistakes, opened holes for runners and made key catches yet he can't catch a break from you guys? Devin had a false start that stalled the first drive. Lastly he is still a special teams ace. Can't do all that and be #3. What if he breaks a long one and is tired?

First of all what did HD do to warrant a demotion? Second leave them like they are. Hester is more dangerous as Ryan's safety valve because being #4 he can work against a teams 4th best cb and that adds stress to a defense. If you think HD didn't make as many big time catches today as Hester than your hate is blinding. Lastly HD has earned the right to be #3 on this team. Hester wasn't here when we went thru our lost season. He wasn't here when Matt over threw he in practice and blew his knee out. You keep Devin as #4 because you can do more with him there. Julio fumbles on a scoring drive and nothing. HD made no mistakes, opened holes for runners and made key catches yet he can't catch a break from you guys? Devin had a false start that stalled the first drive. Lastly he is still a special teams ace. Can't do all that and be #3. What if he breaks a long one and is tired?

I'm not talking about their spot on the depth chart, just their ranked skill. Obviously HD isn't going to lose the #3 spot.