Bright Spots On D

PriMeTiiMe

Yes the defense got thrased as a unit but I saw a few bright spots. Keep in mind aside from the Packers we won't play another offense this talented all year.

1) Tackling. Was it perfect? No. But we made a lot of open field tackles that would not have been made in 2013.

2) Paul Worrilow. Lofton 2.0. Knack for the ball and rarely misses a tackle.

3) Desmond Trufant and Robert Alford. They just keep getting better. Overall had good games. McClain and our LBs/Safeties covering Graham were the ones mainly getting beat every play.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a little hope that's for sure. We absolutely need to figure out how to pressure the QB. I really believe it's going to take a move by TD to try and make a trade for someone. I wasn't sure the team was ready enough to risk blowing picks before, but they showed me with a real pass rush we could be dangerous. It would only help Tru and Alf become that much better too.

What does McClain have to do to stop being disrespected around here lmao

He got flagged for chinsy calls all game and actually did a pretty stellar job in coverage. Cooks and Graham are just monsters, it's about containing them, and he did. Not to mention the 14 point swing he caused by getting the pick in the endzone....

There is a little hope that's for sure. We absolutely need to figure out how to pressure the QB. I really believe it's going to take a move by TD to try and make a trade for someone. I wasn't sure the team was ready enough to risk blowing picks before, but they showed me with a real pass rush we could be dangerous. It would only help Tru and Alf become that much better too.

I would take a shot at Dion Jordan. He's suspended so maybe we can get him cheap...

He got flagged for chinsy calls all game and actually did a pretty stellar job in coverage. Cooks and Graham are just monsters, it's about containing them, and he did. Not to mention the 14 point swing he caused by getting the pick in the endzone....

He wasn't that bad bro. More edge rush is what those guys needed.

I would take a shot at Dion Jordan. He's suspended so maybe we can get him cheap...

A lot of good he'll do us this season. May as well wait until next year if that's what we're thinking.

People have to understand our pass rush will be better.

You all could see what that saints offense can do, outside of a few blitzes we got burnt on, we attacked with 4.

Got gone once and it was taken away. Pressure really picked up in the 3rd qt.

Vs offended that cannot play end attack that way we eiol be able to rush more.

People have to understand our pass rush will be better.

You all could see what that saints offense can do, outside of a few blitzes we got burnt on, we attacked with 4.

Got gone once and it was taken away. Pressure really picked up in the 3rd qt.

Vs offended that cannot play end attack that way we eiol be able to rush more.

We got pressure up the middle, but Brees was WAY too comfortable with our edges. No one is asking for schemed pass rushes, as much as they are edge rushing.

This.

Moore and McClain were our best d players fyi. We don't win w/o that fumble and int. Also I saw worrilow miss a couple if tackles.

We are sorely lacking a pass rusher, that's what will make us better.

Bobby Mac was getting worked by Cooks yesterday in the first half. One great play doesn't overshadow the fact Tru and Alford were great all game long. Moore was good. But Tru and Alford were great. And that's without a pass rush.

Haven't seen Tru and Rocky's great play being overshadowed by Bobby Mac's pick... But ok.