I Feel All Tingly....with The Panthers Winning Their First Season Opener Since 2008.

Big Bubba

You should be...too bad it was just the buccies though. Hard to gauge where your at with that win doe?

Lets not argue about strength of the other teams. All that will happen then is a large amount of bickering back and forth...with valid points from both sides, but will ultimately just waste time...

when we should just be happy with 1-0.

:D

Just the bucs man, though any division win is a good win.

DA might be taking a certain someone's job if this keeps up, lol.

I'll give the Panthers credit where credit is due....especially since they were using their 2nd string QB and still managed a win...AND that 2nd string QB was Anderson.

With the saints we know where we are right about now. The buccies are an enigma though, New coach, QB, you just do not know what kind of team you beat today. Just the same winning a division game is paramount to success!

Lol, I was talking about the Falcons. Y'all both finished 4-12 last year. If you hate on the win against the Bucs, then the birds are fair game as well... by all accounts they're supposedly an improved team as well this year. I was just able to get a dig in against both the Saints and Falcons at one time in the same line... because they must really suck if the Falcons beat them.

Clever, I know. B)