Anybody Know How Many Snaps Hageman Got?

takeitdown

no, just wasn't that involved in the rotation? its hard to keep track of whos in and whos out any given play unless they stand out in any way(good or bad)

I think Goodman got a decent amount of snaps, but he didn't do a whole lot.

I'm pretty sure I saw Hageman dropping back in coverage one time, lol. I didn't rewind it to be sure, but it looked like that was what happened.

Osi Struggled in the game. Not once did he beat his blocker and looked too slow on a number of plays.

We need one of the young guys to step up and take over for Osi - Or he needs to play better if we are to pressure the opponents QB.

Hageman was invisible when he was on the field and even though I've watched the game twice now in condensed mode (and off cause live too), I can't recall noticing him at any point.

Biermann had a few good tackles, but he was late on a lot of plays too. Worrilow and Lowery played well.

Penalties in the secondary and the lack of pass rush (Osi) needs to be fixed.

I know that Nolan likes to blitz a lot .. we did try that once and got burned badly by Brees.

Osi Struggled in the game. Not once did he beat his blocker and looked too slow on a number of plays.

We need one of the young guys to step up and take over for Osi - Or he needs to play better if we are to pressure the opponents QB.

Hageman was invisible when he was on the field and even though I've watched the game twice now in condensed mode (and off cause live too), I can't recall noticing him at any point.

Biermann had a few good tackles, but he was late on a lot of plays too. Worrilow and Lowery played well.

Penalties in the secondary and the lack of pass rush (Osi) needs to be fixed.

I know that Nolan likes to blitz a lot .. we did try that once and got burned badly by Brees.

It seemed to me Osi was getting doubled some. Which is a great

strategy against a guy we have dubbed our "designated pass rusher".

Cox makes a great movie star but has not gotten them playing well yet.

We had gaps for them to run through and no pressure except early in the

second half.

Haggeman was neutralized/whipped on all the reps I

watched. There was none of that explosiveness we have

seen glimpses of. Stage fright.

Edited by HOYLE