Georgia Bulldogs/south Carolina Gamecock Border Clash/hate Week!

SacFalcFan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expecting the usual hard hitting grind of a game. SC hasn't looked too good so far but I can't overlook this matchup at all.

IF we match the intensity we had in the 2nd half against Clemson, this will be a big win. Not counting on that type of win at all but we'll see.

This needs to be a statement game imo, considering what happened 2 years ago and the Dawgs leaping to #6 in the polls. Hoping we can get it done.

GO DAWGS!

Tripping on the schedule again...seems like every year the Dogs start against ranked teams. ..on the other hand ..Alabama. ..LSU...and Auburn playing unranked teams..

Bama and LSU always start with big games.

Now Florida.... I can't remember their last decent OOC opponent

They haven't looked good but I expect a tough game. I'd feel much better if Mitchell and Scott-Wesley were going to be out there. I think Mason is going to have to make some plays and on the road that might be daunting. He can do it though.

My gut tells me 28-24 or 24-20 is the final.

I really expect SC to go 8-5 this year so I don't think the outcome of this game will really matter as far as the race for the east goes. That being said I would love to see Spurrier toss the visor a few times. But I think it's gonna be more important to beat Florida and Missouri this year.

one of the best comments I have read about the upcomiong festivities at WIlle B.

this is from Cocky Talk....

"UGA may not be as good as everyone thinks, but the USC QB is exactly as average as everyone thinks, and the defensive line is actually worse than everyone thinks!"

one of the best comments I have read about the upcomiong festivities at WIlle B.

this is from Cocky Talk....

"UGA may not be as good as everyone thinks, but the USC QB is exactly as average as everyone thinks, and the defensive line is actually worse than everyone thinks!"

that's a great comment on the game.. lol