Someone Let Vaccaro Know He Left His Shoes On The Field

SyCo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

So injured players suddenly aren't off limits these days? Sad.

buddy was not even close to being injured. When you have a guy who falls, gets the trainers over, then runs to the sidelines..... Key word is run. The he grabs water to drink and the trainers are no where to be found. And did I mention he did it twice? And comes in the very next play?

now that is trully sad and pathetic. I really thought the NFL was going to do something about faking injuries. but apparently not.

Guest fibonacci

SO WE'RE GUESSING THE SAINTS DIDN'T PIZZ ON OUR LOGO THIS TIME?tongue.png

nope, but he sure did piss all over himself when Hester came at him.

buddy was not even close to being injured. When you have a guy who falls, gets the trainers over, then runs to the sidelines..... Key word is run. The he grabs water to drink and the trainers are no where to be found. And did I mention he did it twice? And comes in the very next play?

now that is trully sad and pathetic. I really thought the NFL was going to do something about faking injuries. but apparently not.

I think Atlanta only huddled 5 times. Related?

if Prob truly fakes an injury when we were trying to run the clock out, **** stupid

the fans booing wasn't cool

Vacarro missed on several key plays including the long td, as he was the 4th missed tackle and only one at the end of the play

why the **** were our dbs playing with so much cushion

jam and keep with them

zero pass rush didn't help their cause

This is a reason why I don't get on rookie hype when they play great their first season. Look at RG3, great rookie season, horrible sophomore season, not a good start to his third year either.

Vacarro will get better, playing the high powered offense of the falcons twice a year will make a man out of him yet.

if Prob truly fakes an injury when we were trying to run the clock out, **** stupid

the fans booing wasn't cool

Vacarro missed on several key plays including the long td, as he was the 4th missed tackle and only one at the end of the play

why the **** were our dbs playing with so much cushion

jam and keep with them

zero pass rush didn't help their cause

I think they recognized the big play ability and were hoping to contain knowing Atlanta struggles in the red zone. I think it was the right game plan going in

This is a reason why I don't get on rookie hype when they play great their first season. Look at RG3, great rookie season, horrible sophomore season, not a good start to his third year either.

Vacarro will get better, playing the high powered offense of the falcons twice a year will make a man out of him yet.

You keep beating this horse, but are you going to tell me I can't search and find you praising your rookie CB's last year and this offseason?

Vaccaro got press because he was the best rookie safety last year and was used all over the D effectively. He's big, rangy, and athletic. What do you want?

So injured players suddenly aren't off limits these days? Sad.

I actually thought he was faking during the game. After the first injury. But when they said it was a kneck injury. I hope he is alright and i have to question Saints medical staff for allowing him to return after the first time.

I actually thought he was faking during the game. After the first injury. But when they said it was a kneck injury. I hope he is alright and i have to question Saints medical staff for allowing him to return after the first time.

This^ I agree. I actually think it was a lack of another option at CB that prompted them to send him back in the game, but A neck injury is nothing too play with and they should have just let KV finish up at corner and take their chances. Heck, it's not like they were stopping anybody anyway.

You keep beating this horse, but are you going to tell me I can't search and find you praising your rookie CB's last year and this offseason?

Vaccaro got press because he was the best rookie safety last year and was used all over the D effectively. He's big, rangy, and athletic. What do you want?

find the posts, if i said they will be great then have at it and I will admit I am wrong. I still don't think vacarro is all that and a bag of tricks. We showed you in our first game that he wasn't all that.

quizz made him look foolish. But by all means find any post where I say trufant or alford are the best. I did say alford is a beast and was underrated, because I like the kid and I think he can ball, but he will need time to develop into that.

But locate them posts please.

find the posts, if i said they will be great then have at it and I will admit I am wrong. I still don't think vacarro is all that and a bag of tricks. We showed you in our first game that he wasn't all that.

quizz made him look foolish. But by all means find any post where I say trufant or alford are the best. I did say alford is a beast and was underrated, because I like the kid and I think he can ball, but he will need time to develop into that.

But locate them posts please.

Where's all these claims of greatness? Perhaps, you've read too much into things.

Which player doesn't miss a tackle now and then. Vaccaro exposed!

Vaccaro whiffed on 6 tackles yesterday including the long touch down

on that play it appears he is trying to go for the ball

get the guy first

doesn't help when you are playing way way off the line

this year it's all about turnovers

last year less turnovers because we had a lot of 3 and outs

Where's all these claims of greatness? Perhaps, you've read too much into things.

Which player doesn't miss a tackle now and then. Vaccaro exposed!

what about the posts that rated kenny v and jarius byrd above all other safeties in the south?

what happened with that?

his "greatness" was exposed heavily yesterday.

what about the posts that rated kenny v and jarius byrd above all other safeties in the south?

what happened with that?

his "greatness" was exposed heavily yesterday.

Byrd IS better than any safety in the south or perhaps yesterday supersedes the previous years as well.

Most of those posts about Vaccaro surpassing WilyMo were just jabs.