Stories From The Dome?

dirtybirds999

Well, I certainly enjoyed leading a chant of "WE DAT!" at the top of my lungs walking through the concourse. I ordinarily don't do that kind of thing, but for some reason was a little fired up after the end of the game.

That chant got so loud that it felt like a punch in the chest. smile.png Several times during the game, the noise approached playoff level. Great fan support. Sure gonna miss it when the PSLs kick in.

That was by far the most satisfying win we've had in the Dome since the Seattle game a couple of years ago in the playoffs.

There were so many Saints fans around us (I sit in Section 301 which regularly has alot of away fans), and they were talking so much trash just like normal. When Antone scores that TD, we start the "We Dat" chant, and things really start getting rowdy.

They were talking mad trash after Mike Smith elected not to get the ball on O in overtime, then after that Colston Fumble, we were going crazy. After Bryant bails us out with ANOTHER great 50+ yarder, we started We Dat chants for a good 5 minutes walking out.

1-0 baby has never felt so good.

**** the Saints.

Guest Negatorris

I sat near the most horrible Aints fan I've met. She would NOT shut her mouth and kept spouting the most ridiculous things. Even other Aints fan were trying to shut her up. My dad took a video of me heckling her after that fumble + kick though. :D

I love hearing that man!

I loved being able to do it.

So, yeah, if anyone was in the lower level concourse around Aisle L47 and saw a big dude in a Jessie Tuggle throwback jumping up and down and working the crowd... that was me. Yelled so loud when the kick went through that I pulled a muscle in my stomach. Ha!

I sat near the most horrible Aints fan I've met. She would NOT shut her mouth and kept spouting the most ridiculous things. Even other Aints fan were trying to shut her up. My dad took a video of me heckling her after that fumble + kick though. biggrin.png

details man, details! let's hear some of her ridiculousness.......

I sat near the most horrible Aints fan I've met. She would NOT shut her mouth and kept spouting the most ridiculous things. Even other Aints fan were trying to shut her up. My dad took a video of me heckling her after that fumble + kick though. :D

You've got to post the video or it didn't happen. Lol!

I just moved back to Atlanta, took my best friend, who's never been to a Falcons game. It really was electric. Not as many Aints around as in past games, but they got their comeuppance. The WE DAT chants were epic.

There is nothing better than watching Saints fans leaving out with their tails between their legs.

Great atmosphere today, but i got to agree, walking down from the Upper level hearing the chant of "Who Dat...We Dat!!" over and over was excellent. Another fan next to me started shouting...."Who Dat just now beat dem Saints!"

It was definitely a nail biter and for the past seven years, i've been waiting for a complete team to just crush the opposition. I'll take the W, but please, give us some blow outs too....my blood pressure can't take this every week. blink.png

Great atmosphere today, but i got to agree, walking down from the Upper level hearing the chant of "Who Dat...We Dat!!" over and over was excellent. Another fan next to me started shouting...."Who Dat just now beat dem Saints!"

It was definitely a nail biter and for the past seven years, i've been waiting for a complete team to just crush the opposition. I'll take the W, but please, give us some blow outs too....my blood pressure can't take this every week. blink.png

Guest Negatorris

details man, details! let's hear some of her ridiculousness.......

"Thank your kickers because your RBs suck"

"Your kicker is gonna get intercepted"

"Your players are so ugly"

"My team doesn't get penalties because we're textbook"

"Ya'll should just leave early now because you'll never beat the Saints"

"WHO DAT"(of course)

I could keep going with more typically ridiculous banter, but imagining her saying those things 50 times in a row at a time while jumping and screaming. Her voice was raspy as well.

She was soooooo pissed after that fumble. Chick turned the color of my jersey.

You've got to post the video or it didn't happen. Lol!

As soon as my dad emails the video, I will share it with everyone.