Snf Opening

Falconsfan567

It's a matter of respect and recognition. Don't like the topic then don't read or post in it.

Calm down, man. I was simply asking why you care what someone thinks of a team that you don't play for.

You;ve been here a while, so I get that you've followed this team for a good while. If that's the case, then you would know that this team has very rarely been shown much attention by the national media. Every time they have been given respect/recognition in the past, they have ultimately failed to live up to the expectations. Until they win consistently in the playoffs, it won't change. So, none of this should be very shocking to you by now.

If you know Ryan & Julio are great that should be enough. So, I don't understand why it's so important to have justification from some so called experts.

Today's game was great, but it was just one game. It's like getting a gold star on your homework. Your mom can put it on the fridge & be proud of it, but in the big picture it's not like you just won the Nobel Prize.

Calm down, man. I was simply asking why you care what someone thinks of a team that you don't play for.

You;ve been here a while, so I get that you've followed this team for a good while. If that's the case, then you would know that this team has very rarely been shown much attention by the national media. Every time they have been given respect/recognition in the past, they have ultimately failed to live up to the expectations. Until they win consistently in the playoffs, it won't change. So, none of this should be very shocking to you by now.

If you know Ryan & Julio are great that should be enough. So, I don't understand why it's so important to have justification from some so called experts.

Today's game was great, but it was just one game. It's like getting a gold star on your homework. Your mom can put it on the fridge & be proud of it, but in the big picture it's not like you just won the Nobel Prize.

Not that it matters to me much personally about the intro,but to say we need to win more in the post season to get players in the intro doesn't really add up. There are guys in the intro that hasn't done anymore on their teams in the post season than our guys.

Edited by A Pimp Named Slickback™

They've never shown any Falcons players. But Matt Ryan should have gotten on there a long time ago.

I'm sure ever fan thinks about a player of Their team being shown that aren't. Why,isn't Sherman up their, Haden,Peterson. Revis,is Brady even up their? You can't fit every key player of each team in the opening. No reason why Ryan not being up their should bother anyone

Both Matt Ryan and Andrew Luck have won the same amount of awards and playoff games and Ryan has done much more than Luck has so far in the NFL.

he didn't get on after a 13-3 season, sure as **** wouldn't have got on after 4-12, maybe next year, personally its not a big deal.