Kb Vs Cooks Thread

PantherWake

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't say best but we got two really good, top notch, talented wrs.

Both looked great today.

Yeah it's extremely early, but I've been trying to keep up with all the major WRs this offseason, and KB and Cooks have both been a step ahead of the rest of them right now.

Watkins hasn't really done anything aside from a nice catch in a no-padded practice facing no coverage, and the only reason it was nice was because he nearly messed it up to begin with.

I'll let Bucs fans chime in on Evans, but he's been pretty quiet most off-season, Bucs fans don't even really talk about him from what I've seen. He seemed to pick it up a little towards the end of the preseason IIRC, and he had a couple of catches against us today.

The only one that's really been impressing like them that I know of so far is Jordan Matthews.

KB straight up dominated OTAs and training camp, and had a pretty good preseason, with another pretty good first game. Same thing with Cooks.

Edited by Luke Nukem

Yeah it's extremely early, but I've been trying to keep up with all the major WRs this offseason, and KB and Cooks have both been a step ahead of the rest of them right now.

Watkins hasn't really done anything aside from a nice catch in a no-padded practice facing no coverage, and the only reason it was nice was because he nearly messed it up to begin with.

I'll let Bucs fans chime in on Evans, but he seemed pretty non-existent most of the off-season, but he seemed to pick it up a little towards the end of the preseason IIRC.

The only one that's really been impressing that I know of so far is Jordan Matthews. But KB straight up dominated OTAs and training camp, and had a pretty good preseason, with another pretty good first game, same with Cooks.

They were both my favorite receivers around draft time as well.

I agree. Both have came in and performed better than what was expected.

Evans will be good... he has all the tools to be great...he just needs more opportunities and to watch out for rookie mistakes.. Since it seems like McCown didn't seem too interested in hitting Evans early... wasn't until the end of the game that he started to notice him, it seemed.

I didn't catch y'alls game so I don't know how Bengi did. I can say that Cooks is the real freaking deal. That little bastard was all over the freaking place today. He is going to give us fits for many years to come. Great pick up for sure by Loomis and the Saints.

Is this the play you called the play of the yr in your game thread ?????

if so

you guys are big trouble lol

easy to get spoiled with our skill guys i guess lol

Yes yes..I mean, I didn't see a single TD play like that from any of the Falcon WRs last season......but.......................yes.

TAMPA, Fla. -- Maybe the best thing about Carolina Panthers rookie wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin is he doesn't know how good he is.

He called Sunday's 26-yard touchdown early in the fourth quarter of a 20-14 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers "just another catch," and it was anything but.

Or maybe Benjamin does know how good he is. Asked what message his six-catch, 92-yard debut sent to the rest of the NFL, he smiled and said, "Tampa Bay fans are probably saying they should have drafted me."